Please tell me why no sales

halesdad
1 0 0

Greetings

I hired a shopify expert and bought a premium theme. I have all recommended aps. I have affirm. No sales at all, not even an abandoned cart. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. californiae-rides.com

ty in advance 

Replies 6 (6)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1592 196 356

Hey, @halesdad 

I'd be happy to help out today. In regards to no sales, what marketing campaigns have you attempted so far in order to build awareness about the brand and get visitors to the store? If you are unsure where to start, our guide on landing your first sale(s) in 30 days is a great starting point. This guide will provide you with several actionable steps that you can take to market the business.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @halesdad ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.

Increase niche on few categories.

Check below image.

web1.png

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @halesdadThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store:

- Add a collection list on the homepage. 

- Make use of call to action buttons wherever necessary on the homepage. Call to action buttons are very important as it let customers take an action on it. 

- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to let customers take an action.

- Give product recommendations on the product page. This will help you with upselling.

- Add a countdown timer to create urgency among customers. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @halesdad,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

cali-erides-01.png

THEME
I know you said you purchased a premium theme and hired someone so I'm sure it's discouraging to hear but I’d recommend either hiring a Shopify Expert to fix your current theme or if that's not in the budget, do a theme change. I know it’s no small task, however, the visitor's first impression establishes whether they feel your store is trustworthy or not and in it's current state, it's not leaving a good impression, especially so since you are selling high ticket items. If you decide to switch the theme yourself, I would highly recommend Debutify. You can download it for free or upgrade to one of their paid plans in order to gain access to their add-ons. They have 53 add-ons that will definitely save you money on monthly app costs. Some of my favourites are collection filters, custom currencies, delivery time and trust badges. We did a review on the theme in this video if you want to take a look:

PS: If you decide to give Debutify a try, here is our affiliate link: https://debutify.sjv.io/c/2837919/972143/12660

Using our affiliate link helps support us at no extra cost to you by telling Debutify we sent you. 

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

If a custom logo is out of budget, here is a free option:

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SHIPPING ERROR
At checkout, it appears that you ship worldwide. However, when you move to payment, your get a shipping error (“This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information.”). I would recommend going through on the back end and removing any areas you don’t currently ship to.

AFTERPAY
Because you sell high ticket items, you might consider adding afterpay as a payment option.

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.