FROM CACHE - en_header

Pls give a feedback to my store 😍

Solved
LongNguyen
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi everyone, this is my 6-month store and i provide things related to apparel,home decorations,etc. However, the money I spent on ads like Pinterest(most) and Facebook was not effective and I've got a lot of abandoned checkouts. Just show me your review about my store. Thanks first 😍

Link:azbettershop.com

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Greta
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 58 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @LongNguyen!

Thank you for posting in the Shopify Community. You've received some great feedback so far, but I wanted to pop in and share a few things I noticed!

I believe the reason you are receiving a large amount of abandoned checkouts is because there may be an issue with your theme. When you're on a product page and click the Add to Cart button, it automatically brings you to the checkout. I took a quick screen recording to show what I mean. This may deter customers since it disrupts their shopping experience as they may want to add other products to their cart before going to the checkout. As I mentioned, this may be an issue with your theme. If you did any custom coding or had a developer work on your store, I would look into any changes made to the theme code!

I would also say that the hero image (the main image/first item on your homepage) is slightly overwhelming since there's so much going on. You may find it beneficial to have the image focus on one product with some text, or using a slideshow if you want to show off multiple products. I also found this Shopify blog that I thought you'd be interested in on the subject:

Besides that I think you've done a great job so far! I love the reviews and the website is easy to navigate, which is super important.

I hope this is helpful!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
4366 717 2067

Hi @LongNguyen,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000+ active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Have an announcement bar: Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store.

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Make the header sticky

Have a sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

PageFly_0-1638930913422.png

Besides, I think you should add some more spaces from the favicon to the announcement bar so it will be more prominent at first sight.

PageFly_1-1638930913600.png

2. Featured image

It is of great importance that the featured image should describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. 

PageFly_2-1638930915249.png

For this part, I think you should prepare some images of your products and display them as a slideshow instead of 1 image with many products as it might be a little bit messed up.

Also, please make the section full width so it will be more eye catching

3. CTA buttons

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

PageFly_3-1638930915304.png

Regarding this issue, it’s such a loss when you forgot to place a CTA button on the featured image. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page.

Please rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.

4. Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information

PageFly_4-1638930915316.png

5. Have hover state for the CTA buttons

You should add a hover state to make your CTA buttons more attractive.

PageFly_5-1638930913398.png

Also, if you change the background color of the button into #4d5959 and the text color into white as well as make the button’s size bigger, I bet you would have more clicks here.

PageFly_6-1638930915131.png

6. Change the position of the arrows

You should place the 2 parts before the footer as it will involve more traffic of your store.

PageFly_7-1638930915166.png

7. Highlight the heading

Please make the heading outstanding so that your customers can understand your USPs.

PageFly_8-1638930913333.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Have a newsletter/ signup form: Customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.
  • Display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name to enhance your brand trust. 
  • Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.
  • Learn some tips to sell clothes online here

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE or mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Slen
2 0 1

Yes i see, you got a lot of engagements on facebook ads, did u get ur ROI? or making any further sales?

Greta
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 58 64

Hi there, @LongNguyen!

Thank you for posting in the Shopify Community. You've received some great feedback so far, but I wanted to pop in and share a few things I noticed!

I believe the reason you are receiving a large amount of abandoned checkouts is because there may be an issue with your theme. When you're on a product page and click the Add to Cart button, it automatically brings you to the checkout. I took a quick screen recording to show what I mean. This may deter customers since it disrupts their shopping experience as they may want to add other products to their cart before going to the checkout. As I mentioned, this may be an issue with your theme. If you did any custom coding or had a developer work on your store, I would look into any changes made to the theme code!

I would also say that the hero image (the main image/first item on your homepage) is slightly overwhelming since there's so much going on. You may find it beneficial to have the image focus on one product with some text, or using a slideshow if you want to show off multiple products. I also found this Shopify blog that I thought you'd be interested in on the subject:

Besides that I think you've done a great job so far! I love the reviews and the website is easy to navigate, which is super important.

I hope this is helpful!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
4366 717 2067

Hi @LongNguyen,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000+ active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Have an announcement bar: Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store.

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Make the header sticky

Have a sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

PageFly_0-1638930913422.png

Besides, I think you should add some more spaces from the favicon to the announcement bar so it will be more prominent at first sight.

PageFly_1-1638930913600.png

2. Featured image

It is of great importance that the featured image should describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. 

PageFly_2-1638930915249.png

For this part, I think you should prepare some images of your products and display them as a slideshow instead of 1 image with many products as it might be a little bit messed up.

Also, please make the section full width so it will be more eye catching

3. CTA buttons

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

PageFly_3-1638930915304.png

Regarding this issue, it’s such a loss when you forgot to place a CTA button on the featured image. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page.

Please rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.

4. Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information

PageFly_4-1638930915316.png

5. Have hover state for the CTA buttons

You should add a hover state to make your CTA buttons more attractive.

PageFly_5-1638930913398.png

Also, if you change the background color of the button into #4d5959 and the text color into white as well as make the button’s size bigger, I bet you would have more clicks here.

PageFly_6-1638930915131.png

6. Change the position of the arrows

You should place the 2 parts before the footer as it will involve more traffic of your store.

PageFly_7-1638930915166.png

7. Highlight the heading

Please make the heading outstanding so that your customers can understand your USPs.

PageFly_8-1638930913333.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Have a newsletter/ signup form: Customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.
  • Display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name to enhance your brand trust. 
  • Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.
  • Learn some tips to sell clothes online here

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE or mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.