FROM CACHE - en_header

Pls help review my store...traffic but no sales

petomestic
1 0 0

Hello Bright People,

Asking for help...I have setup my store www.petomestic.com on shopify and it's been 3 weeks since I have been aggressively using social media ads and over all sessions my store has are 558 (you can exclude say around 100 sessions as trial but still 450+). And so far I have not had any sale.

People are not even reaching to the cart or adding products.

PLEASE HELP before I getting into more losses...

lOOking fOrward tO hear frOm yOu..

Replies 4 (4)
Muhammad_Ali_S
Shopify Partner
534 98 148

My Suggestions:

1. Adjust the header logo; not clear

2. Add/import product Reviews

3. Add more Sections on the Homepage (like a section for customer review) what people are saying about your products

Good Luck!!

Ali Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Hire me | Whatsapp +92 3486775142
- Dawn Theme Customization or Bug Fixing
Muhammad_Ali_S
Shopify Partner
534 98 148

Also,

Instagram Feed.

Ali Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Hire me | Whatsapp +92 3486775142
- Dawn Theme Customization or Bug Fixing
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2776 387 1735

Hi @AJDemTrendy 

This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. It's pretty. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest to you for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

First, I have checked your store speed, and here are the results.

PageFly_0-1617533292284.png

PageFly_1-1617533307840.png

On both mobile and desktop, the page loading speed is extremely slow, which will significantly affect your customers' experience. It may be the reason why your bounce rate is high, even though your store looks very great. Nowadays, people tend to make online purchases via mobile, so you need to design your pages that are mobile-friendly too.

To fix this problem, you should ask the developers to try to remove the redundant code, or else, I'd like to recommend you using our pre-made templates. There are 70+ of them that are high-converted, and optimized for maximum page speed. 

PageFly_2-1617534464874.png

Next, to increase the chance that visitors make purchases, you can consider adding the BUY NOW button under the Featured products, allowing people to directly add products to the cart.

On the homepage, it is also important to add sections about Testimonials, Our story. This will help to build your brand identity and trust while you explain or inspire people why should they choose your products among many other ones in the market. 

PageFly_3-1617534814167.png

On the product detail page, there are some more issues as follow:

- The page content is a bit too close to the left, making it hard to click or view the product image list. 

- Lack of product images in the real use environment. 

- Lack of shipping and return policy. Customers need to understand their rights when purchasing your product, so it's important if you provide them an easy way to read that information (e.g: you can add a link to that policy page).

- Also, I would suggest you use color swatches for the product with more than 1 color.

Last but not least, I recommend you to have a blog page to get more organic traffics from SEO. It also makes your store a resourceful page for people raising pets.

If you find my comments helpful to you, like or mark this as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at PageFly - a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @petomestic, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a section of trending products.

- You can add an Instagram Feed on the homepage.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

Setup newsletter subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Product page looks good and professional.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing/ following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.