Hello, I opened my store 1 week ago.
I have Pinterest,Instagram,Facebook page account and I do post often, I even tried FB ads (but only 1 day.. 34 clicks) with Xmas products.
I feel like there is something wrong with my store but i dont know what.. I hired a designer to make my store so for me everything looks awesome, all pages have the info.. Why no one buys from me?
can you please give me a feedback?
I hope you’re doing well.
I have inspected your store and here’s my report:
Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either useless or copied or not unique.
According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions and titles your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results.
Also about your product titles, they are also copied from Aliexpress when I searched it on Google, Aliexpress came on top and your store was not even there in the result. You should make titles that have all the essential qualities of the product in it. And also titles help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.
Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions.
Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day
Hi @IciroShop, I'm from PageFly team
First of all, congratulations on your new store. I have to say that I really like your store and you have a wide range of great products.
Your homepage is great with big and beautiful banners, product and collection images, and CTA buttons are very clear and they catch my attention.
However, I have some suggestions for your store and I hope that they can help you a little bit.
1. Your site speed is not really fast, so you need to improve the loading speed. When I landed on your site, it took me nearly 3-5 seconds to see the images fully loaded. Your images are beautiful, but if people find it very slow to see the content of your site, they might want to exit the page. I have checked your site speed score on Google PageSpeed Insights, and the result is not pretty high.
You can consider changing your image type from .PNG to .JPEG or .JPG files. And also you can use ImageOptim to optimize your images before you upload them to Shopify
2. Consider having a sticky header for better navigation. A fixed menu bar is great for navigation because when people scrolling down your page, if they want to navigate to other pages, they can easily and quickly click on the menu.
Every other thing on the site seems okay to me, so you can try to improve the site speed and images and remove redundant code to get a more high-converting site.
I have a guide on how to improve the speed of your Shopify store, you can read it if you are interested.
A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Also, PageFly has the LazyLoad mode which is good for boosting the loading speed of your site.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck with your new store!
Hi @IciroShop !
Your google page speed score is only 59 and mobile speed 14. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @IciroShop, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks really nice. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
- Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Have seen your store and I think your layout on your homepage now is quite unsuitable.
- You're having three sections that are showing your products "Accessories, Men and Women. They are too many and will make your store look very annoying.
Just pick one collection that you like the most and show it. Other collections will be shown in the Our Collections section.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The Sticky add to cart bar
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. I suggest you use Product Bundle
- Have seen your Instagram account and now it has quite a few photos. So I think you need to have more ASAP.
And you can think about having an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. Check this app if you want to have one Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- I think one of your problems is you're lacking social proof. Here are some ways that you can try to increase your social proof.
+ Have more photos reviews. And of course, more reviews are great too.
+ Have more real-life photos.
+ Have social accounts with many likes and followers.
+ Add live chat support
Hope this helps!