Visitor
1 0 0
How can I put an item I would like to sell in my store
Replies 2 (2)
Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
5620 1034 1063

You can add product to your store following this 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/shopify-pos/inventory-management/products/create-n...

- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee - or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
842 282 245

Hi @0782116230 ,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App.

Here's a step-by-step guide to help you through the process:

Step 1: Shopify Account > Dashboard > Product: click the "Add product" button

Step 2: It's necessary to fill in all details about your product:

• Title: You should try to concise and attractive title
  • Description: Write a detailed description of the product, including its features, specifications, and benefits
  • Images: Upload high-quality images of the product. You can add multiple images to showcase different angles and features
  • Price: Set the price for the product and compared price (if any)
  • SKU (Stock Keeping Unit): Assign a unique identifier for the product
  • Inventory: Specify the initial quantity of the product you have in stock
  • Variants: If the product comes in different sizes, colors, or other variations, you can add them here. The more details the variants have, the more chance merchants make purchasing decision
  • Shipping: Configure the shipping settings for the product, including weight, dimensions, and shipping origin
  • Tags: Add relevant tags to help organize and categorize your products (if any)

Other things you can set up to maximize conversion are:

• Collection: If you have collections set up (categories or groups of products), you can assign the product to a collection.
  • SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Optimize your product's SEO by adding a meta title and meta description. This helps improve the product's visibility on search engines.

Step 3: Set up your Product page

• Decide whether you want the product to be published immediately or saved as a draft for further editing before going live. You can use the theme default or a page builder app to customize your page, like PageFly, Shogun, GemPages,...
  • Save or Publish to check your page
  • Don't forget to review and test: Once the product is published, visit your store as a customer would to ensure that everything looks and works as expected. Make any necessary adjustments

Step 4: Prepare for Promotion/ Marketing campaign

After the product is live, you can promote it through various marketing channels like social media, email campaigns, or paid advertising to attract potential customers.

As the holiday season approaches, and with many businesses already gearing up for festivities like Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) and Halloween, you can try to add:

• Countdown timer: Employ countdown timers to amplify the effectiveness of time-sensitive deals and brief sales events, fostering a feeling of urgency that can significantly boost conversion rates. Here is an example:
    PageFlyKate_0-1692777882495.png
  • Festive gift wrapping choiceIntroduce the option of professional holiday gift wrapping at the checkout stage, streamlining the process for customers who are acquiring presents for their loved ones
  • Tailored Product suggestions: Enact a personalized recommendation system that harnesses customer browsing and buying history to propose items tailored to their preferences, enriching their shopping journey with pertinent choices

Hope my answer will be helpful.

Cheers!

Kate| PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.