Price showing twice once clicked (gift wrap - bold product options)

ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello! 

I've been trying to figure out how to stop the writing from showing twice in red and in black. Not sure if its to do with the theme im using (minimal) or the app im using BOLD Product Options. 

I would like it just to show one price instead of the two!

Any advice would be great! Thanks

Gift Wrap PriceGift Wrap Price

Replies 11 (11)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2318

Hello.....
Please share your store URL.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2318
.bold_option_total span {
    display: none;
}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, 

I copied the code and entered it where you specified, but still showing both the fonts?

Anything else it might be?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2318

Hi, 

update the code

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2318
.bold_option_total span {
    display: none !important;
}
ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1

Ok awesome that has worked! thank you so much

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2318

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .

Sheeomya
Tourist
8 0 4

Hey I’m having this same problem with the price on my site showing twice. Can someone help me please

Gurulord
Tourist
8 0 0

Kindly share your Store Url???

Sheeomya
Tourist
8 0 4