printify products wont ship from my store

coastin
2 0 0

Ive been using printiful for awhile and everything has worked out fine but now im trying to use other apps and the products on my store saids it can not ship to address.  Please help me out 

Replies 3 (3)
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 79 137

Hello, @coastin.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm happy to help you out with this. To sell products from multiple apps, you can either work out flat rates that cover all products, or use an app like Advanced Shipping Rules to work with live rates. Printful can automatically implement flat shipping rates for you, or you can use Printful's live rates with the help of Shopify's carrier-calculated shipping feature and a third-party app like Advanced Shipping Rules. Printify is similar, and offers guides for setting up flat rates or live rates here: How do I set up shipping? 

Essentially, all products need to be covered by the rates under Settings > Shipping and delivery in the admin before shipping rates can be displayed to customers. You may also have multiple shipping profiles and/or shipping zones factoring into what customers see at checkout. Shipping profiles will allow you to create separate rates for Printful and Printify products if necessary, whereas shipping zones will help you apply rates to each country or region you sell in.

Can you please tell me about your current shipping settings? It will be helpful to know whether you're using flat rates or live rates, along with any details about shipping profiles and zones. Once I have an idea of the current setup, we can discuss what might need to be adjusted as well as which of the options I've mentioned here might work best for you. Looking forward to your reply!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

coastin
2 0 0
Ship to
long beach MS 39560, United States
ChangeChange shipping address

Shipping method

Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your
address. Remove the items to complete your order.

We don’t offer shipping to Mississippi.
Continue to paymentReturn to information

Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 79 137

I appreciate you sharing the error message here, though I'm not able to offer a solution based on this information alone. Can you confirm whether the products in that cart are covered by your shipping rates under Settings > Shipping and delivery?

Since I can't view your store and settings from this public space, I'll need as much detail as possible about your current settings in order to advise next steps. Please let me know if you're using flat rates or live rates, as well as whether you have shipping profiles and/or zones designated in your settings.

If you'd prefer to have someone from our support team look into the settings with you, you can get in touch via live chat, email, or callback through the Shopify Help Center.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog