Product bundle of package

JohnnySzymanski
5 0 0

I’m looking to offer product bundles or packages. I’m using the Minimal theme currently. I’d like to be able 3-4 set products in the bundles (at a set price) but customers can choose the colour and size of each of the set products. Is this possible or is an app required. Thanks 

Replies 4 (4)
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2018 139 264

Hi there @JohnnySzymanski!

Don here from Shopify.

We would usually see merchants who wish to offer bundles of products together as you describe here by using a third-party app.

You can check out some of the available options in that regard here in our app store.

As with all third-party apps in our store, you can reach out to the developers directly with any support queries you have by using the contact details listed there on the app store page.

Is this a central aspect of how you wish to sell, or is it just something extra you want to be able to offer your customers?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JohnnySzymanski
5 0 0

Hi Don,

It’s something I’d like to be able to add to the site on an ad hoc basis. When running certain promotions or discounts. Can you recommend any third party apps?

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2018 139 264

Hi again @JohnnySzymanski!

Don from Shopify once again.

From the selection of apps shared above, I know that Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles is a very widely-used option whereas Frequently Bought Together offers automated product bundle suggestions to your customers.

Apps like this are billed on a monthly basis, depending on when they are added to your store, so think about how much you're willing to spend on a solution like this and how much of your business it represents.

As these are all third-party apps, your best bet to get definite answers on their functionality would be to reach out to their developers directly.

You can use the contact details listed on the app store page for any app or you can click on 'Get support' next to the name of any installed app in the Apps menu in your Shopify admin.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Taylie
7 0 0

Hi @JohnnySzymanski
We are Simile and we offer a suite of AI apps such as Smart Bundles. 
Simile Smart Bundles is automated and offers items that are frequently bought together based on your website data and customer history. 
We hope that you take a look at our app and give it a try. 
Simile AI Apps 

Cheers,
Simile Team