FROM CACHE - en_header

Product display in store- how to organize?

bsantner
1 0 0

Hello everyone!

I am just getting going with my subscription box here and so far I think its far superior to the alternative platforms. 

That being said, I'm having some trouble figuring out if I can organize the way my products are displayed in my store. I have 3 frequency plans available for my sub box- monthly, 6 month & 12 month. It seems like I would almost like them to be displayed in the store as their own collection. But by adding a collection to the store, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to prevent the products from being listed twice. They are in a jumbled up order in my main store display with a few other types of boxes I have listed, and then they end up listed again in the collection that I made to "sort" them.

Is there a way to fix this? Hoping this makes sense. If I unpublish them from the store sales channel, they disappear from the main store list and are still in the collection in the store, which is essentially what I want, but then when you try to click the product it displays an error because it is removed from the sales channel.

Replies 0 (0)