We are trying to figure out how to maximise the effectiveness of our product page.
We feel that we could improve with the transparency of the prices. Although aesthetically it looks nice the way it is. Visitors cannot see a price until they select both options. Is this a weakness?
Does anyone think we could do the 'select size' and 'select frame' options better.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Hey there, @jack95!
Kudos on wanting to improve your product pages. I commend you for wanting to make it easier for your visitors and creating a fantastic experience for them.
First, the page itself:
Next, the site as a whole:
I really think when you look at what’s stopping your visitors, you’re going to find the best elements and details to improve. Using visitor behavior drives so many changes that result in more sales and happier customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hello @jack95, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks aesthetically appealing. Here is the feedback:
- Yes, in my opinion, the price should be displayed. That would be much better.
- Also, you should work on the product descriptions:
- You should make your store easy to navigate. Make your header more feasible.
- Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Reviews are a very important tool for the eCommerce business. Send automatic review request emails and reminders to collect more reviews.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, let me know. I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help!
Looking forward to your reply!