Product pages review

steeldactive
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi guys, my store gets a lot of traffic, but the sales are not piling up as they should (i think…).

First, I’d be very grateful if you could browse through some of my product pages and tell me what you think - my general feeling is that the issue lies there…

Second - if you could take a look at my sales funnels - starting at the home page or at one of my collections and give a brief review.

My store url: https://steeld.store

Thank you so much, you’re a great community

Jonathan.

0 Likes

Hello . Your website looks great. The matter of you not making sales might be something else. 

Since when did you lunch this store? 

What kind of promotion have you done before 

+2348167044807
steeldactive
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you so much

very pleasing to hear.

did you go over the product pages also?

the store runs for about 3 weeks now, promotion is running on Facebook ads - retargeting past visitors. The traffic flows ok, the bounce rates are 45-55% which is fine.

but not much sales.

any advice?

0 Likes

Hi @steeldactive ,

This is Opinew - Product Review App. If your Shopify store gets traffic but no to little sales, it’s either you are getting wrong target audience or you need to implement improvements to increase sales. Tbh your store looks great, just a few things I would like to add to make it look more professional, also improve your store performance. 

• Create an About Us page: Incorporate your brand story in an About Us page to connect with new users and create more personal shopping experience. People would like to know who they buy the products from, it’s a good opportunity to tell them you are worth trusting.
  • Make sure the links in the Footer visual to users: To create an easy navigation on your online store. Include the link to your About Us page here also.

Opinew_0-1627207134826.png

• Activate Live Chat on your Home page: To improve your customer experience. Customers will feel more confident if they know that you are willing to help, also it brings trust and long-term relationships to your brand. 
  • Use pop-up window: Another way to win over new visitors to your store. The idea of this is to display relevant information to customers, and promote discount codes or coupons. A pop-up discount can help to push new or repeat customers and drive more sales. 
  • Showcase Testimonials and Customer reviews: This is by far the most critical part of an online store that will help with branding and marketing. Nothing’s better than customers' words to set you apart from the others. You can ask your friends or families to help you out at the early stage of business, also implement a reward/ loyalty program to encourage more reviews for every purchase from your store. 

You can try Opinew - Product Review App to import reviews and make your store look busy and more trustworthy

• Add product filter in the Collection page: Consider adding product filter to make it easier for customers to navigate products and help them browse and find the products they want. You can add a CTA button like Buy Now or Adding to Cart to the product list to drive their actions also. 

Product page: 

• Add a quantity selection: Provide customers an option to choose the number of products they would like to purchase. You can set the minimum and maximum product quantity available in your store also.    
  • Use Color Swatches: To provide customers with great visual examples of what colors your products have.
  • Promote bundle offers: Push more sales with bundle offers and let customers know how much they will save by buying a set of products. 

Opinew_2-1627207134511.png

• Add Trust Badges: Place trust badges on your product page to instill trust in your potential customers. You can check out an example below. 

Opinew_3-1627207135219.png

Besides, you should spend more time on implementing marketing strategies, promotions, etc. Hopefully my suggestion might give you some insights you can implement on your online store. 

Have a nice day to you! 

Opinew Team. 

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
steeldactive
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi there, your tips we’re highly useful. Implemented most of them.

Thank you so much, hope to see change in the time to come

Jonathan.

0 Likes
Gyana
Excursionist
8 4 2

Hey Hi,

Good Day !!

Your Website looks awesome and the products are very unique too. My small suggestions can improvise your Webpage, that will make your page look more Attractive and User friendly as well.

1. The search landing page is blank, you can add up some products on the search page. It gives some ideas for the customers to pick from
  2. I noticed that contact details is missing, you can add up Email Address and Phone number to look more informative.
  3. Add up Favicon, which attract user attention and boost brand awareness. If users visit a website with a memorable Favicon a couple of times, they will then easily distinguish it from others in the future.
  4. Filters plays key role, for customer in order to identify the correct product from numerous products, would recommend you to add up advanced Filters options for your store.
  5. Lastly, you can add up social media Icons in the footer or the header and make sure your social media pages open up at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website instead of getting diverted while looking at your social presence.

Good Luck !! Hope my suggestions may help you in a better way.

Thanks
Gyana

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hey @steeldactiveThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Good points of your store:

• Visually appealing
  • good layout
  • good UX

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add product recommendations on the cart page. It will help you with upselling. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can work on the above points to make your store better. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes