Hi guys, my store gets a lot of traffic, but the sales are not piling up as they should (i think…).
First, I’d be very grateful if you could browse through some of my product pages and tell me what you think - my general feeling is that the issue lies there…
Second - if you could take a look at my sales funnels - starting at the home page or at one of my collections and give a brief review.
My store url: https://steeld.store
Thank you so much, you’re a great community 🙂
Hello 👋. Your website looks great. The matter of you not making sales might be something else.
Since when did you lunch this store?
What kind of promotion have you done before
Thank you so much 🙏
very pleasing to hear.
did you go over the product pages also?
the store runs for about 3 weeks now, promotion is running on Facebook ads - retargeting past visitors. The traffic flows ok, the bounce rates are 45-55% which is fine.
but not much sales.
Hi @steeldactive ,
This is Opinew - Product Review App. If your Shopify store gets traffic but no to little sales, it’s either you are getting wrong target audience or you need to implement improvements to increase sales. Tbh your store looks great, just a few things I would like to add to make it look more professional, also improve your store performance.
You can try Opinew - Product Review App to import reviews and make your store look busy and more trustworthy 🙂🙂
Besides, you should spend more time on implementing marketing strategies, promotions, etc. Hopefully my suggestion might give you some insights you can implement on your online store.
Have a nice day to you!
Hey @steeldactive, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
Good points of your store:
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add product recommendations on the cart page. It will help you with upselling.
Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can work on the above points to make your store better.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022