Questions about my site at PurpleCowKitchen.com

purplecow
1 0 0

I'm am just trying to get my site up and running.  It just looks so plain.  Under my logo on the top I am at a loss because I've just studied myself into mass confusion.  Where is it that I go to in order to put a background photo or SALE or something?

Also, if I change my theme, what exactly do I lose that I've already done?  I am adding products to my site now from Oberlo.  Will I have to completely reload those products if I change themes?

Replies 2 (2)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @purplecow,

Two things before you go any further.

1. Enter our giveaway :). Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

2. Before you add products from Oberlo, please do give this a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @purplecow, your store is password protected. Please share the password so we can look into it and provide you the feedback.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.