Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add terms and other policies on the footer section.
Mention more contact details to look your store trustworthy.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Congratulations on your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
First, your homepage banner. I would recommend tweaking this area a little. This area is prime real estate for selling so if you can "speak your customers language" by identifying their problem and offering a solution, it will help with sales. I would also recommend swapping out the photo for one that shows your product instead.
Next, your logo. I'd recommend having one done up professionally if it's in the budget. Having a professional logo and a consistent color scheme will really help with that first impression and trustworthiness of your website.
Your product is advertised as portable but I don't see any sort of explanation in the product description. Is it battery operated? USB charged?
While you work on the descriptions, I would also work on your SEO at the same time. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
Next, your chat buttons are partially covering the checkout button:
As for your question about filming ads yourself, I say yes - but not just to run an ad - do it regularly on social media as content marketing. A great idea would be to do try a new recipe in the blender every day or 3x a week - whatever publishing schedule you decide on. TikTok is a newer platform, you are going to grow so much faster on there than you would Instagram or Facebook so if you do content marketing, I'd recommend doing it on TikTok - you can link it to your IG account and automatically share your TikToks to IG as well (kill two birds with one stone).
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at email@example.com for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hope you are doing well.
- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales.
- The text seems quite small so you can consider to change the text size. It would be easier for visitors to read the information
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Hello @snipe, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are some inputs from my side:
- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!