FROM CACHE - en_header

Rate my Clothing Store. Looking to grow.

itryhard
Excursionist
17 2 12

Hey all,

Looking for any feedback on my store. I am looking to grow it now into a more  sizeable business. We want to make our designs full time and keep the ball rolling.

We have done a lot of ads with influencers that helped us grow. 

------------

https://thesmokeybunny.com/

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2775 387 1735

Hi @itryhard 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon: This is one of the great things to make your store unique. 
  • Have a hero banner with clear CTA buttons

However, I have some recommendations for you

1. Home page

1.1 Show all store's products

Your store provides 4 collections and you just show some featured of 3 collections. I highly recommend you should show all products of all your store, here you can show featured products of the Men collection.

1.2 Add reviews/ testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page. You can consult my Stellar template here about displaying testimonials

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.4 Add newsletter/ signup form

This is an important factor for an online store to collect customers' emails so you can send them campaign information or any store updates.

You can put the form on the footer or near the bottom of the home page

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://thesmokeybunny.com/collections/womens

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers

2.2 Use Load more instead of Pagination

Women's – The Smokey Bunny 2021-04-06 08-22-06.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

3. Product page

https://thesmokeybunny.com/collections/womens/products/dont-do-it-womens

3.1 Add more images of the real models

As I mentioned above, with clothing products, it's really important to have human models on the product images.

To approximate the information such as length, overall fit, your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the socks on their foot, they can stop buying and find other websites.

3.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
47 1 4

Hi There!

Your store is off to a great start, congrats

Few recommendations;

1. Product Pages are extremely limited
    1. Offer a more thorough description
    2. Show some icons that can describe your policies (shipping times, refunds, support, etc)
    3. Push for reviews. From collection pages to product pages they do not look to exist as of today
    4. If you are working with Influencers, utilize their accounts as social proof placements
    5. Testimonials 
    6. Can you add alternative payment options? 
    7. Have you ever tested a "strikethrough price"? If not may want to test that with an A/B Testing tool!
  2. Your homepage
    1. Definitely a place to showcase your testimonials / reviews / social proof
    2. Email Capture or Discounting more front and center (start thinking of how to leverage email in your marketing strategy)
    3. Show off your instagram for more social proof + curated/organic photos
    4. Banner at the top of your page - test out different versions of it to drive awareness to your free shipping, your guarantees, or a promotion you may have

Hopefully these are helpful and actionable tips!

CMO @ Neat A/B Testing - Price Testing, URL Split Testing, Theme Testing, and More
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @itryhard, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ManuelKruisz
Shopify Partner
16 4 7

Hello,

I recently analyzed the collection pages of numerous successful clothing e-commerce stores. Therefore, my feedback will focus on this part of your page.

• Secondary hover images, offer customers a way to quickly browse how an item looks. It can be tiresome for customers to navigate too much between collection and product detail pages. Offering a second perspective before they need to commit to the navigation can help a lot.
  • Color indicators, help customers to know beforehand in which colors an item is available and that there are multiple colors at all. Otherwise, some customers might assume that an item is only available in the color shown on the collection page.
  • An Instagram-y favorite button, is also very common on stores that are visited by customers that are using Instagram. Offering the possibility to favorite certain items makes it way easier for a customer to quickly browse through collections, favorite relevant items and to compare and view them in detail in the end. Styling this button similar to Instagram's heart button gives the customer a feeling of familiarity and encourages them to interact with it, as they're already conditioned to do so.

Hope some of this is useful to you!

Freelance Developer.
I customize themes, optimize stores and develop apps.
www.manuelkruisz.com