Rate my shop.

Smoove
3 0 1

Hi Shopify family,

I am just coming up here to get some feedback on my site! I have been in business for over a year now and I am just looking for that secret sauce. I get about 20-40 viewers a day, but I need help with figuring out how to turn them into money!

shadebysmoove.com 

Thank you so much in advance.

Replies 5 (5)
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 89

Hey, @Smoove

Luna here from Shopify. I'd be happy to take a look at your store and provide some feedback. Can you please share the domain URL with me here? 

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Smoove
3 0 1

Omg absolutely. 

ShadeBySmoove.com <<

Thank you so much!

Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 89

Hey, @Smoove

Thank you so much. Appreciate you sharing that here. First of all, I want to say how great your website is looking. I believe you have a very marketable product and website. Congrats! I do have a couple of suggestions here that I will share with you. 

• About Us: To further boost sales, I recommend adding an About Us page to your website. It can be a great way to craft a company story leading to higher site traffic and brand recognition. For some inspiration, check out this really great blog post: 15 of the Best 'About Us' Pages on Shopify to Inspire Your Own.
  • Product descriptions: Your product images are great! I think that incorporating some branding into your product pages through product descriptions would be a great way to increase conversions: Your brand isn’t just your social media graphics and your logo. It’s everything you stand for, who you serve, and why you do what you do (although yes, the graphics matter too!). Some advice I've taken into consideration when building my own site: “The difference between creating a mediocre product page and a stellar product page is your ability to weave your brand's DNA into the page. As a visitor, as soon as I land on the product page I want to know within two seconds what your brand is all about" - Mark Perini, Founder of ICEE Social. Check out this blog post: 9 ways to Write Product Descriptions that Inform and Persuade your Customers

I'd also love to hear more about how you're marketing your products currently? For example, are you using social media? For example, if you have an established audience on Instagram, looking into using Influencers could be a good way to help drive traffic and sales to your store. I would suggest taking a look through the following resource to learn more about how you could implement this into your marketing strategy: The Guide to Influencer Marketing in 2021

One last thing! I love this tool here, you can use BetterReplay to see a recording of shoppers’ sessions. You can see how they navigate and interact with your store, including what items they look at. Doing this could help you find (and fix) potential areas viewers may be getting stuck at. 

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SmooveThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store that you can start working on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image and announcement bar. This will help customers to take an action on it. 

AiTrillion_0-1630576484373.png

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors and building brand authenticity. 

AiTrillion_1-1630576795646.png

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. Add a loyalty rewards program in your store. 

- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.

For review carousel, loyalty program, trust badges there are many apps available in the shopify store. Instead of installing multiple apps you can install all in one app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Aishatadeola
1 0 0

It's nice meeting you, I just came across your post concerning your store, you have high demand product but your store lack many features that will turn Viewers or visitors to money or to potential customers. There are some necessary features to be added to the store to make it look convertable and attractive to Viewers. I will like to give you more details about this if you don't mind