4) Ease of use.

Thanks.

https://bluerose-collections.com/

Replies 6 (6)
waytoapps
Navigator
478 41 195

Hello @SamGXO 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice logo, it gives Identity and separates from the competition.

It looks further good, if content on the header section organize as dropdown menu.

Make the header section bit smaller with minimizing empty space, so that rest of the page flows better. As hero banner gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Make Social links open on new tab.

Organize footer section with minimizing empty space on it.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
157 19 63

Hi @SamGXO 

This is my experience with your site:

1) The visuals of the site: It's great that you put some realistic images, customer feedbacks in your store.

2) Prices: affordable

3) Ease of use: great 

2) funnel: I get the discount code, but it does not work. 

hori_tran_0-1634716464594.png

How do you get visitors to your store?

You should target people searching for your products by advertising on social media, GG; SEO;...

I am currently running a cosmetics store on Shopify and manage to earn a monthly average of $4000-5000. This is mainly thanks to doing good online marketing with FB ads and SEO which helps drive more than 800+ organic views to my website monthly. At first, I did rely on ads for immediate sales, but for a sustainable and affordable marketing strategy, I think SEO is a must for every online store. My advice for small stores starting out with a limited budget would be to invest 80% on ads and 20% on SEO.

At first, you need to prioritize ads for sales but please, never miss out on SEO as you'd regret it just as I regret not doing SEO sooner. I was stuck at the first months trying to figure out SEO, but luckily, I was then recommended by a friend to use this SEO app: https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq. This app has a FREE plan for me to try which included all the necessary basic features to get started with SEO easily. What I enjoy most is they provide FREE Live Chat support where I can ask for help and advice from their SEO experts. This is a lifesaver because I always have their team to make sure I'm on the right track with SEO as this is a long-term investment.

After 3 months, I saw a significant increase in my traffic, and my Google ranking all jumped up, thus boosting my online sales. So if you want an efficient, easy and affordable SEO solution, I highly recommend this app and its service!!!

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
SamGXO
Excursionist
35 3 3

Hi thanks for your review.
I will surely join Etsy using the app. 

SamGXO
Excursionist
35 3 3

Hi Hori.
Thanks for your input.

I am currently using the Smart SEO app.

Will it work better if I add your app too?

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
157 19 63

It's Okay

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
976 136 730

Hi @SamGXO,

I’m Richard Nguyen – CRO Expert at PageFly-Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years of experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates.

I would like to congratulate you on building the website. You probably make a lot of effort on it. However, I have a few suggestions, and I hope they will help you improve your store.

Basically, your store has many great points:

- Had a wide variety of products.

- Use clear, nice, and easy-to-see fonts

- Have a mission for your brand.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you.

1. Add a sticky header

Having a sticky header means that the navigation, logo, and icons will follow the user while they scroll down the page. This is really useful if you want to ensure that your customers will have easy access to your navigation at all times!

2. Add more CTA buttons 

CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store. You can add the CTA button in the first section and below all your products. 

You can refer to PageFly's Sparking template to visualize the layout.

RichardNguyen_0-1635258043858.png

3. Change the position of the benefit section

We can see you already have a separate section for this. My advice though is to position this section just below the first section of the page. The reason is that when customers see your products, they will probably see and compare many websites of other stores. And one of the key reasons they choose a product maybe because of the benefits they receive. You can refer to the layout below to make this part more prominent.

RichardNguyen_1-1635258102615.png

4. Add countdown timer for special festive seasons of the year

Christmas is around the corner! Placing a countdown timer is an effective way to remind customers of this special festival.

RichardNguyen_2-1635258155231.png

5. Highlight Core Products and Brand Features in the Homepage

Although owning a large number of products is the strength of the company, it will also make it difficult for customers to choose the products they want. When a brand and product features are not immediately visible, users may conclude that the brand or its products are unremarkable and will often use the site's offerings. You could highlight three core products of your brand so 

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, the FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal.

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

Kindest Regards,

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.