Rate my site.

Solved
SamGXO
Excursionist
38 3 5

Hi guys. 

Please rate my site and let me know how it can be improved. 

Thanks in advance.

bluerose-collections.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SamGXO 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Too many popups, when I first visited your site I was promoted with 3 popups on the same page, then as I went through your website I kept getting a popup to subscribe 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @SamGXO 

Thank you for sharing! 

Here is my feedback on what I think you did well

1. I like that your header is sticky when a user is scrolling down the page and how you created a navigation link on the header for all collections.

2. The store is very straightforward and easy to use, there isn't much distraction in the buying process

Here is my feedback on what I think you can improve

Homepage

1. Reduce the size of the Logo

collinsmbaka_3-1630523832539.png

2. Use a white font here so that can be readable

collinsmbaka_4-1630523924675.png

Collection Page

1. Use Load More instead of Pagination Load more makes it easier for your customers to load more products on the collection and scroll through your collection pages.

collinsmbaka_1-1630523317757.png

2. Add a Quickview button on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview button option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When they are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. Most themes already have a Quickview/Quickshop option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it.

Product Page

1. Use color swatches to display product variants - This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

collinsmbaka_0-1630523177588.png

2. Instead of leaving all this space, you can use an image carousel to display all your variant and product images under the main image

collinsmbaka_2-1630523601142.png

3. Add Shipping, Return Information, and Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button

When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 05”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase.

4. I tried to use the "Buy Now" button to check out but I was redirected to a different page to log in or create an account. This will cost you a lot of conversions - your customers should be able to sign in or create an account.

collinsmbaka_5-1630524090768.png

5. Show stock quantity - Showing the number of stock creates is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.

That's all from me - I hope you get useful insights that can help you improve your store experience and rock those sales

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
SamGXO
Excursionist
38 3 5

Thanks Collins.

That was very useful information

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @SamGXOThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can start working on:

- Reduce the blank space in the header and size of the logo. 

AiTrillion_0-1630575354377.png

- Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- I would recommend you to go for a light theme.

- On the product page, instead of letting customers scroll down to let customers view products. 

AiTrillion_1-1630575881992.png

Add these conversion optimization tools to get consistent sales in your store:

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
SamGXO
Excursionist
38 3 5

Thanks Sachin. 

That was very useful.
I'll look into it.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@SamGXO, you're welcome. Do let me know if you need any help regarding the app and would like me to review the changes of your store.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
SamGXO
Excursionist
38 3 5

Hi Sachin.
I downloaded the app and trying it out.

I've added from the app:

1) Rewards widget
2) Web Push
3) Product Recommendations
4) Announcement Bar

It all seems to work well and improved the look of my site. 
Need more time to refine it.
Maybe you can have a look and tell me what could be improved.
Thanks

SamGXO
Excursionist
38 3 5

I want to find out if I can put the announcement bar on any position on my site and if it possible to have more than 1 announcement bar?

Thanks.

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SamGXO 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Too many popups, when I first visited your site I was promoted with 3 popups on the same page, then as I went through your website I kept getting a popup to subscribe 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners