Rate my store

Rate my store

Supernova1231
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi all

I am just about ready to launch my store. I would welcome any feedback about what does and doest work, and what could be improved.

www.seasonedgreetings.co.uk 

Many thanks

Replies 5 (5)

Tal19
Shopify Partner
123 22 23

The store looks great!

On desktop product page, i prefer to center the content instead of align it to left.

Tal19_0-1720441633263.png

Here is my preferred vresion

Tal19_1-1720441656117.png

Need Shopify Development, Customization, or POS Support? PM Me!

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
241 37 75

Hi @Supernova1231 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - All-in-one Customer Support and Helpdesk Solution for your Start-up 

Congratulations on your new store! The design is really clean and has its unique vibe that can tell it apart from other stores. However, there are some UX improvements can be made to make it even better.

Please kindly check below

1. Home page

- Add a section to introduce your product category: Greeting cards and seasoning blends so customers know what kind of product your are offering.

Here's an example for you

MooseDesk_1-1720523089961.png

2. Add a second image on hover

The image can be a different angle, a close-up of details or showing the model wearing it. These can give visitors a more comprehensive view of the product without cluttering the initial product listing. Here’s an example: 

MooseDesk_2-1720523231058.png

3. Padding on top of some elements

Some elements don't have padding top which makes it kind of misplaced. You can try to change that: 

Hi @Supernova1231 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - All-in-one Customer Support and Helpdesk Solution for your Start-up 

Congratulations on your new store! The design is really clean and has its unique vibe that can tell it apart from other stores. However, there are some UX improvements can be made to make it even better.

Please kindly check below

1. Home page

- Add a section to introduce your product category: Greeting cards and seasoning blends so customers know what kind of product your are offering.

Here's an example for you

MooseDesk_1-1720523089961.png

2. Add a second image on hover

The image can be a different angle, a close-up of details or showing the model wearing it. These can give visitors a more comprehensive view of the product without cluttering the initial product listing. Here’s an example: 

MooseDesk_2-1720523231058.png

3. Padding on top of some elements

Some elements don't have padding top which makes it kind of misplaced. You can try to change that. Please check it here: 

MooseDesk_1-1720523828829.png

The product page also looks quite shifted to the left. It should be placed at the center: https://prnt.sc/cddZfVsjPEqK 

4. Social links don't work

All your social links don't work. Please check and change the destination URL

MooseDesk_0-1720523802164.png

5. Add a customer support section

Chat widgets allow customers to connect with your agent in real-time, which can be much faster than waiting for an email response or phone call. Meanwhile, a well-organized FAQ page empowers customers to find answers to common questions on their own time

I suggest exploring MooseDesk, a free support, FAQ & Helpdesk App. MooseDesk provides auto-reply features during non-business hours, a proactive help center, and a user-friendly widget layout, offering an effective solution to enhance customer support on your platform.

• You can add a widget that contain FAQ like this with MooseDesk: 

MooseDesk_0-1720514224994.png

As an expert/enthusiast in UX, I recommend implementing these changes to improve customer experience when scrolling through your store.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Thank you for reading. Wish you a nice day ahead!

MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify FAQ & Helpdesk App

The product page also looks quite shifted to the left. It should be placed at the center: https://prnt.sc/cddZfVsjPEqK 

3. Add a customer support section

Chat widgets allow customers to connect with your agent in real-time, which can be much faster than waiting for an email response or phone call. Meanwhile, a well-organized FAQ page empowers customers to find answers to common questions on their own time

I suggest exploring MooseDesk, a free support, FAQ & Helpdesk App. MooseDesk provides auto-reply features during non-business hours, a proactive help center, and a user-friendly widget layout, offering an effective solution to enhance customer support on your platform.

• You can add a widget that contain FAQ like this with MooseDesk: 

MooseDesk_0-1720514224994.png

As an expert/enthusiast in UX, I recommend implementing these changes to improve customer experience when scrolling through your store.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Thank you for reading. Wish you a nice day ahead!

MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify FAQ & Helpdesk App

Was your question answered? Giving MooseDesk's reply a Like or marking it as an Accepted Solution!

MooseDesk - #All-in-one Customer Support and Helpdesk Solution for Shopify Merchants

Install now. Be our early bird and get all features free forever.

INA_MSWEB
Shopify Partner
1228 142 156

Hi @Supernova1231 Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your store for feedback. Congratulations on being ready to launch! I've reviewed your website and have some insights on what works well and areas for improvement.

What Works:

• The website has a visually appealing design with a clean and festive theme that aligns well with the products you offer.
  • The navigation is intuitive, making it easy for customers to find products and information.
  • The product descriptions are detailed and informative, providing customers with all necessary information to make informed purchasing decisions.

Areas for Improvement:

• Adding a prominent CTA on the homepage, such as "Shop Now" or "Explore Our Collection," can guide visitors towards making a purchase.
  • Ensure that the website loads quickly. A slow-loading website can lead to higher bounce rates. Optimize images and leverage caching to improve performance.
  • Including customer reviews or testimonials can build trust and encourage new customers to make a purchase.
  • Ensure that your website is fully optimized for mobile devices, as a significant portion of traffic comes from mobile users.

The Coupon Discount on Cart app can significantly enhance your store's user experience and boost sales. By displaying available discount coupons directly on the cart page, you can encourage customers to complete their purchases, reducing cart abandonment rates. Customers appreciate transparency and ease of use. Knowing the discounts available without having to search for them creates a smoother shopping experience. Easily highlight ongoing promotions and special offers, driving more sales and increasing average order value. Offering exclusive discounts on future purchases can turn first-time buyers into repeat customers.

We hope these insights help you refine your store for a successful launch. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or need additional support.

Best regards,

Ina 

If it’s helpful to you, please mark it as a solution.  

Need Help with Shopify Design, Migration, Speed, or Custom tasks?  
email: hi@mswebdesigner.com
Try Our Conversion Booster app to get more sales | Connect Our Founder Linkedin

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1201 345 361

Hi @Supernova1231 ,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App.

I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I really like the color and font family.

I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. his not only makes your site feel more like a native app but also helps in reinforcing your brand on the user's device. You can access to add this favicon from Theme settings.

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 23.29.23.png

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think it includes many text and there is no main CTA button on it.

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFlyKate_0-1720801997444.png

3. Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

4. Check the readable of all text and the padding margin

Besides, you should quick scan all store to find out the exceed spacing or the page content is easy to scan or not. Here is some suggestions for you:

PageFlyKate_1-1720802198775.png

You should adjust the spacing and CTA here too:

PageFlyKate_2-1720802345608.png

That’s all my suggestions to improve the conversion rate, hope that they are helpful for you.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

➜ Optimize your Shopify store with PageFly Page Builder (Free plan available) 
➜ Weekly updated Shopify tutorials on YouTube 

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

mageplaza-cs
Shopify Partner
56 4 8

Hi @Supernova1231,

I am from Mageplaza - Shopify solution expert.

I would be happy to review your website and provide feedback on the performance. 

1. Improving the speed and performance on Mobile

• I checked your website performance on PageSpeed Insights - a Google tool that measures the website performance and found that scores on mobile, where a high number of the traffic is coming from, is around 4x - pretty low while the performance score on mobile should ideally be above 6x.

mageplazacs_0-1721037937779.png

• Slow loading speeds affect various aspects related to user behavior and business outcomes, ultimately leading to lower conversion rates. Here is some suggestion:
  • For Shopify stores, the following are several factors that impact website performance
    • Store theme
    • The apps installed
    • Any additional third-party code you’ve manually added to your store, including tag managers and the tags within them
  • Here are some tips that you can use to improve your site performance:

Besides, here are some recommendations regarding the UX/UI:

2. Adding favicon logo

A favicon is a tiny logo that usually shows up in a browser tab. It is particularly crucial for new websites as it enhances user experience by helping visitors quickly recognize your site when they have several tabs open in their browser.

mageplazacs_1-1721037937819.png

3. Homepage

3.1. Banner

mageplazacs_2-1721037937813.png

The current banner is too general, you should use a high-quality, eye-catching hero banner with a clear value proposition and a strong call-to-action (CTA). Highlight any ongoing sales, new arrivals, or bestsellers. Below is a reference:

mageplazacs_3-1721037937823.png

3.2. Seasoning greeting cards

mageplazacs_4-1721037937643.png

• You should add ATC, wishlist, quick view buttons and discount label to encourage customers to buy your products
  • Here is a reference:

mageplazacs_5-1721037937717.png

4. Search bar

mageplazacs_6-1721037937776.png

• You should enhance the search by making larger product images, including price information, rating etc to enhance shopping experience.
  • Adding search by brand, search by collection to improve search bar
  • Below is a reference:

mageplazacs_7-1721037937771.png

5. Product details page

mageplazacs_8-1721037937892.png

You should provide customers as much information as possible to address buying hesitation and encourage them to buy your products, such as adding guidance, images, etc..You can see a reference below:

mageplazacs_9-1721037937881.png

mageplazacs_10-1721037937468.png

6. Promotional sections

Display other recommendations or promotional sections on homepage, cart page and checkout page to effectively promote products and attract customers to buy more. Below is a reference:

mageplazacs_11-1721037937897.png

7. Selling more products

I would recommend you to sell more products on the websites if possible. When visiting your website, customers will have more options to compare, encouraging them to buy products from your site rather than coming to others. 

I hope some of my suggestions are helpful, feel free to give me any feedback.

Good luck!

Mageplaza | Top-Rated Shopify Agency | Trusted by 230,000+ worldwide merchants

If our suggestion works for you, please give it a Like or mark it as a Solution!

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via consultant@mageplaza.com