Rate Our New Store - Built with Shopify OS 2.0

MaxO199
1 0 0

We just launched our new store and would appreciate any feedback/recommendations

CHECK OUT STORE 

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
962 134 719

Hi @MaxO199 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some suggestions, hope it could help increase conversion rates for your store.

I found that your website is pretty refined. I love that you have:

•  Clear and CTA buttons on the banner
  • Thorough terms and conditions 
  • Sticky header and announcement bar

There are some suggestions that I think would help.

1. Homepage

1.1. Feature a Representative Sample of Products on the Homepage

Only showcase collections might not be enough. You should Feature some samples of products directly on the homepage. Typical small catalog sites should aim for featuring at least half of the product catalog on the homepage, and at least 1 product for each product type.

1.2. Give at least 3  reviews and pictures in the review section

• Users typically rely on reviews rather than product detail descriptions and other information provided by a site to select a product because they believe reviews are more legitimate and trustworthy. I recommend that you display reviews on your home page as you’ve already had them on the product pages.
  • You can also use this guide to choose the finest reviews app for your store. Some of them offer options for pictures feedback.

1.3. Show Instagram feed on your home page

• I see that you have a huge number of followers on your Instagram account, you should take advantage of this and bring it on to your homepage. It would be a waste not to showcase them on your site. You can consider installing our free plan and using the Instagram element to showcase your Instagram image collection.
  • You can check out our manual on how to do this: https://pagefly.link/WTSERvgy

1.4. Add a brand story section

Users are quick to evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage, and lack of clarity towards any of these concerns can result in premature abandonment. You guys have a nice About us page, I would suggest that you pick out a highlight or make a summary and put it in a section on the homepage.

2. Collection -  Increase the spacing and reduce product media size

The product image is oversized and quite close to the screen border so It would be better for UI if you fix the section’s width to 1050px - 1150px.

profile seeding.png

3. Product page

Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content. Users unsure about products they are considering must spend extra time locating the return policy when it isn’t easily available. You should ensure the return policy is available in the main content of the product page, either through a link or as a product page section.

mai mai mai.png

I will take this as an example.

With all the above, I think you’re good to go. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Santos_miles
Excursionist
44 2 5

@MaxO199 nice store, you did a great job..