Really need feedback on my new online store; selling t-shirt, sweatshirt and hoodies

Izzii
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey guys!

I'm kind of a noob at this but I've launched my first online store! ( www.newshrt.com) I really need your feedback on everything and anything!

I need especially feedback on:

1. How easy is it to use?

2. How appealing does it look?

3. How is the process from seeing what you like to checkout?

4. Is the homepage inviting you to browse more.. if not; what could be different?

Feel free to add any other thing that comes to mind.

in advance, thank you!

Replies 6 (6)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Izzii 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store, it looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the product on Home page.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

You can consider selling print on demand products  on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a huge marketplace where you can give more exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Izzii
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the suggestions!

I have implemented some of them and will work on the rest!

If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to comment!

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Izzii 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

nesspeed.png

• At header:

newsheader.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • At footer: Remove "Powered by Shopify" and open Instagram at new tab not in same tab
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@IzziiThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

- Collection page and product page looks good. 

- On the homepage, add these sections:

• Collection list
  • Trending
  • New Arrivals

- Create a drop down-down menu in the collection option of the header. Add categories in the header menu. That will make your store easy to navigate. 

- You need to work on the pricing. You might miss out on sales because of high pricing.

- Check the pricing and the way it's showing on the cart page and checkout page. This might lead to abandoned carts and you will miss out on sales. You can check the difference in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_0-1623062380082.png

AiTrillion_1-1623062413258.png

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Izzii
Tourist
4 0 0

Wow! So much to take in! I love it! Thank you so much, I will get to work!

Izzii
Tourist
4 0 0

Do you have any suggestions on how to improve store speed on mobile?