Reasonable Traffic, low conversions - (Feedback appreciated)

Romee
Excursionist
19 0 4

My store is getting 1.6K+ organic traffic per month, however very low conversions. Any tips or expert advice will be greatly appreciated. We are using Shopify Prestige Theme.

https://bluegemhemp.com 

Replies 7 (7)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1663

Hi @Romee 

16K+ organic traffic per month is a great number of traffic, it's great work. 

While browsing on your store, I have some ideas that you can test to bring more conversions:

- It's better to have real button, rather than a button on image: for example, I was expecting that when I clicked on Scroll, I could scroll down and read more, rather being redirected to another page

PageFly_0-1617679309141.png

Also by using the image, text on laptop is huge and hard to scan

PageFly_1-1617679391708.png

- It looks a bit 'off' when the 'scroll buttons' keep touching the edge and don't have consistent style.

PageFly_2-1617679534224.png

- This section is too text-heavy and distract me from your heading 'We care for your health..." => you already have one section below for testimonial so I think you can replace the image of text by image of your customers or other types of illustration.

PageFly_0-1617680960997.png

- 1- It seems there's something missing. 2- when I hover on the button, the text become white and isn't visible

PageFly_3-1617679712675.png

On the product page, I recommend you take the review out of the accordion to make it more visible, as it's quite hidden now:

PageFly_4-1617679850803.png

Also attach any certification of the quality or the origin like you claim it's organic, it can help increase trust from the visitors.

If you are interested in more tips for product page, please check our article on this topic https://pagefly.link/mvEbsRGE 

I hope you can find some useful ideas from my answer. 

If you do, please give me a 'like'. Thank you very much in advance!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had looking into your website, I observed few things on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Facebook page of your website not available, Have you created? I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.

I hope these points are helpful for your website:)

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Romee
Excursionist
19 0 4

@PageFly  Thank you so much for taking your time to provide such comprehensive and valuable feedback. I originally intended to leverage the Prestige theme's built in shop now buttons on the Hero image, however they would not look good aesthetically on the mobile devices by overlapping the hero image text and pictures, and the bottom arrow function, and it was not scrolling the pages down, so I had to rely upon some sort of guidance for the visitors. I'll definitely replace the Image text below the Hero image. Once again Thank you for your helpful advice.

Romee
Excursionist
19 0 4

@Tuecus  Thank you for your feedback. I just verified that our footer LINKS are opening in new tabs, Facebook and other SM links are fully functioning and the Testimonials and the blogs are also visible on the landing / home page. Not sure why they didn't show up during your session.

Romee
Excursionist
19 0 4
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

It's my pleasure!

Thanks.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 46

If you are getting reasonable traffic but low conversion, unfortunately, it is of no use. Every e-commerce website faces the problem of conversion, i.e., high traffic but low conversion. These are some methods that can help you  solve this problem:

1. Landing page - It is the place where your lead lands and can be converted into potential customers. It should be according to your marketing campaign.
  2. Website speed should not be higher than three seconds, as every customer wants fast service they won’t wait much longer.
  3. Easy to navigate - Ensure that your website is easy to navigate to provide a good customer experience. In e-commerce, trust is everything so, never take your customers to any irrelevant page.
  4. SEO optimization of the page - The optimization of your product page is the most critical task and checks for the image, title, description, and CTA. 
  5. Test and make changes - Once you go and visit your profile from a customer perspective, check for loopholes, and do the correction accordingly.