Hope you're doing well and staying safe. Would just like some feedback or suggestion to increase conversions from traffic to actual sales.
Our site is coosandlaughs.com and our targeting seems to be working as we are receiving email sign ups and comments on our posts, but no actual sales?
What would you recommend to prompt sales from customers?
Hi @MadelineAyoub. I'm Richard - Conversion Rate Optimization Expert from PageFly. I just had a look at your website and wanted to provide some feedback that you might find useful.
- Use more high-resolution images and text overlay for the banner. The banner is the first impression for customers who visit your store. Right now the second image in the slideshow is quite blurry, and the Coming Soon text is hard to read because it blends in with the image. Try a higher resolution image with text that stands out
1. Add more product images to facilitate visual evaluation. Consider adding photos of the products from different angles, close-up photos to showcase the materials, photos of products worn on babies, etc.
This gives customers a better idea of the products before purchasing, which leads to them having more trust in your store and increases the chance of them buying your products.
2. Include product description. For the nature of your products, you might want to include detailed sizing options/details instead of only having age variants (i.e. 0-3 months, etc.). Some babies are bigger or smaller than others, so having detailed sizing would help customers make better and more confident choices, leading to customer satisfaction.
3. Include Shipping Date estimate. This gives customers an idea of when to expect to get the products. Note that shipping date should be used, not shipping speed because the estimate speed (i.e. 7-14 business days) will make customers calculate. Try to make it easier for customers in every way possible.
4. Display/Link to Return policy:
This will give customers more confidence to purchase your products and have more trust in the quality of your products. You can include a tab like this example:
Those are my feedback for now! You can learn more by referring to this guide on Tips to Personalize Your Store, including home page, product page, cart page, etc. If you find my feedback helpful, please give it a like or accept it as a solution. Best of luck on your sales!
I've seen your store and here is my view:
- Your theme and design are good. I love how it's clean and simple.
- The popup should be shown after your customers visit your website. It will keep your customers stay longer.
- Why you sell those products? Let's show this story.
- I've seen your Instagram. Why not try to connect you Insta to your Shopify and post Insta photos on Shopify? Create a gallery to show all products better. You can check this third-party app called Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will also help you tag your products on your photos.
Hope you do well. Good luck!
Here are some quick pointers for increased conversions
1. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. (For example, Amazon adds social proof by adding badges like "Amazon's choice" and according to reports, they get an increased conversion rate of 25%.) Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here - it's free)
Hope this helps.
I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. But right now we can only point out things we see.
There's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
I hope you're doing great!
I would be happy to solve your problems, Please give me a suitable time to discuss about your issues.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Drop me an Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to your response!
Hi @MadelineAyoub !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.