Recent Launch would like feedback and traffic ideas

Jenniferl264
1 0 0

I have designed quality travel cubes and some travel accessories. I am looking for tips to get more traffic to my website to make sales and feedback from this community. My website is www.motifny.com

I look forward to hear from you! 

Replies 3 (3)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Jenniferl264,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, very cool product! Congratulations on your store launch!

I have a few comments on the theme you've chosen. First, you cannot see a price until you hover over the image. The effect itself is cool but when you have multiple products, you don't want to make your visitor have to mouse over every single product to find a price.

motifny-product.png

On the individual products page, the image is so big that it takes up my entire screen. I can't see a price, a description or the add to cart button unless I scroll down. This is not good, you want to make the purchasing process as simple and quick as possible for your customers.

motifny-product2.png

My next recommendation is for your homepage banner, I'd re-size the images so that they aren't cut off:

motifny-home1.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 177 850

Hi @Jenniferl264 , I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. Would love to give your store some feedback and I hope it can improve your traffic and conversion.

RichardNguyen_1-1608712491573.png

1. Make the background image on the homepage sharper and high-quality. This brings the first impression to the customers so pay attention and be selective! 

2. Add a logo brand in the red border section.

RichardNguyen_2-1608712872654.png

3. Add images and videos to better illustrate our products

4. Add Featured Collections onto Homepage

RichardNguyen_3-1608712944124.png

5. The page footer should contain links to any info that customers need, especially the return policy

RichardNguyen_4-1608713288261.png

6. The menu button in the left-hand corner is irrelevant because you already have the sticky menu header- which is a very good point. 

7. For each product, you need to add a short product description to attract customers' interest; and a Call-to-action button as well. For example: BUY NOW, or ADD TO CART.

8. On the product page, also pay attention to the spacing between products. It should be clear the row and column, or create a grid view (like the image below)

RichardNguyen_0-1608717885230.png

RichardNguyen_1-1608718365347.png

On the product detail page, don't use product images like this. Set the image on the left-hand side and leave the right-hand side for the product description (like what you write below). Also, add the info about the shipping and return policy. 

RichardNguyen_2-1608718546216.png

This tab is not really relevant. You can consider removing it.

RichardNguyen_3-1608718658480.png

I believe this section is incomplete. Also, check the page speed of the landing pages of these buttons and improve it.

And that's my feedback. If you find it helpful, please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

Good luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Jenniferl264, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add a footer menu. It includes policies, FAQ.

- Add a call to action button on the homepage.

- Add a favicon.

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Paid ads are the most effective source to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store and for converting that traffic into sales, make sure your website is engaging enough to entice your customers & convert them into paying customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Also, you can give rewards to your customers. Web push notification helps you to retarget your customers to send updates to your customers even when they are not in your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.