FROM CACHE - en_header

Recommendations for a new men´s swimwear brand

Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi Shopify community

I am writing on behalf og my company MARDA

We are a new modern sustainable mens swimwear brand that are looking to improve our website

All recommendations are received with love

Thank you in advance

BR
August Dyrberg
CEO

Replies 10 (10)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello August @Augustdyrberg, I would love to provide you the feedback and give recommendations. Please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
15 0 3

Thank you @AiTrillion 

And sorry for not including my URL

Here it is https://mardaswimwear.com/

Looking forward to hear from you

BR
August

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

August @Augustdyrberg, thanks for sharing. This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a title to this section on the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1620118203610.png

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

- On the sustainability page, texts are too large. Make it smaller.

Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions and retention rate. Add these tools to your store:

- Product recommendationsSetup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns. Having a robust digital presence with an influential email marketing strategy is essential for a steady relationship with your customers.

Setup loyalty rewards program - Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Reviews- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1365 193 871

Hi @Augustdyrberg,

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and first I want to give my best compliments to you for you because your store looks really professional. I did have a great time surfing the store and enjoying the visual. However, there are still some comments I want to give to better your store, here they are:

1. Include sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should make this menu bar sticky (include the header too if you can minimize the logo)

2. Hero section 

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 3.39.36 PM.png

This is a really beautiful picture but the CTA button is quite small compare to it. The picture also is too big. It should only in the above-the-fold area.

3. Add title for each section 

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 3.50.04 PM.png

- Each section should has its own title to separate them from the others and give visitors an idea what's this about

- In this pic you can also consider adding Star Rating, Variant for each product

3. Product section

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 3.53.38 PM.png

- This section is quite confusing cause i did not know if its a section to showcase photoshoot or it serves other purposes. I missed the two titles under these 2 pics because they are too small and hard to notice. If you want to link product pages in picture you might want to create a button with clear CTA.

I suggest you have a title of these two products then a square SHOP NOW buttons

---

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark it as solution. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
15 0 3

Thank you so much @AiTrillion 

Really appreciate it!

BR

August

Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
15 0 3

Thank you so much @RichardNguyen !

Have a great day!

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Augustdyrberg

Have seen your store and it looks amazing. 

However, here are some comments for you:

1. Homepage: 

- Change the announcement background color to make the message stand out. 

AllFetch_0-1620178313509.png

- In the future, you can consider having more than one slider. Some feature your specific products to guide your customers there. 

- This section should have the title. "New arrivals" is suitable in my opinion. 

AllFetch_1-1620178498382.png

- This section has too many words. Your visitors can only read half of that. 

AllFetch_2-1620178565317.png

You can visit this site: https://www.allbirds.com/ this will help you learn a lot. 

- It's quite hard to see those texts. Maybe you can redesign them.

AllFetch_3-1620178935717.png

- Also on this image. 

AllFetch_4-1620179061291.png

- Turn this feed into a shoppable one to improve your customer experience. 

The app Shoppable Instagram Feed can help you do that with ease. 

AllFetch_5-1620179313044.png

2. Product page: 

Everything is great. However, in the future, you can think about using more Upsell or Cross-sell methods like Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. They can help you increase your average order value. 

3. Sustainability page: 

It seems the title is too big. 

AllFetch_6-1620179770403.png

One more thing, do you think your product prices are quite high? Have you researched the market? I think it's really important to your business. 

Here is my view. Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
15 0 3

Dear @AllFetch 

Thank you very much !

I will implement these points asap.

BR

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Augustdyrberg 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
  • It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Augustdyrberg
Excursionist
15 0 3