Hi Shopify community
I am writing on behalf og my company MARDA
We are a new modern sustainable mens swimwear brand that are looking to improve our website
All recommendations are received with love
Thank you in advance
Hello August @Augustdyrberg, I would love to provide you the feedback and give recommendations. Please share your store URL.
August @Augustdyrberg, thanks for sharing. This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Add a title to this section on the homepage.
- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.
- On the sustainability page, texts are too large. Make it smaller.
Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions and retention rate. Add these tools to your store:
- Product recommendations- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns. Having a robust digital presence with an influential email marketing strategy is essential for a steady relationship with your customers.
- Setup loyalty rewards program - Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Reviews- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and first I want to give my best compliments to you for you because your store looks really professional. I did have a great time surfing the store and enjoying the visual. However, there are still some comments I want to give to better your store, here they are:
1. Include sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should make this menu bar sticky (include the header too if you can minimize the logo)
2. Hero section
This is a really beautiful picture but the CTA button is quite small compare to it. The picture also is too big. It should only in the above-the-fold area.
3. Add title for each section
- Each section should has its own title to separate them from the others and give visitors an idea what's this about
- In this pic you can also consider adding Star Rating, Variant for each product
3. Product section
- This section is quite confusing cause i did not know if its a section to showcase photoshoot or it serves other purposes. I missed the two titles under these 2 pics because they are too small and hard to notice. If you want to link product pages in picture you might want to create a button with clear CTA.
I suggest you have a title of these two products then a square SHOP NOW buttons
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark it as solution. Let me know if you have any questions.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Have seen your store and it looks amazing.
However, here are some comments for you:
- Change the announcement background color to make the message stand out.
- In the future, you can consider having more than one slider. Some feature your specific products to guide your customers there.
- This section should have the title. "New arrivals" is suitable in my opinion.
- This section has too many words. Your visitors can only read half of that.
You can visit this site: https://www.allbirds.com/ this will help you learn a lot.
- It's quite hard to see those texts. Maybe you can redesign them.
- Also on this image.
- Turn this feed into a shoppable one to improve your customer experience.
The app Shoppable Instagram Feed can help you do that with ease.
2. Product page:
Everything is great. However, in the future, you can think about using more Upsell or Cross-sell methods like Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. They can help you increase your average order value.
3. Sustainability page:
It seems the title is too big.
One more thing, do you think your product prices are quite high? Have you researched the market? I think it's really important to your business.
Here is my view. Hope this helps!
Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.
Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!