Reliability! How can I pass on reliability to my customers?

Solved
Kennet_Anderson
2 0 0

Hi guys!!

I recently opened my online store and it’s not converting sales, I think I’m getting a good amount of visitors daily, around 70 and not sales

I think this is a problem common to every beginner.

Any advice on how I can pass on reliability to my customers ?! Or for marketing and converting traffic into sales ?!

Any feedback on the site would be welcome! (Link to the store below!)

https://debuugtech.com.br

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kennet_Anderson

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

At first, here are some ways that can help you increase your social proof:

- Have a brand name on your logo. 

- Have more real-life photos. 

- Have more reviews and photo reviews. Add a reviews section on your homepage. 

- Have a social network with as many followers as possible, also likes. 

Have seen your Instagram account, and now it doesn't have too much content. You need to add more, and after that adding an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

Turning to other details:

- On your menu, you should have a navigation part that guides your customers to your product pages

- Your banner should have CTA and one title. Also, your message is too long, short this down. 

- You're using "More Details" for all CTA buttons. Maybe think about changing the text. 

- On your product pages, you should:

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Add more Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Get rid of too many photos in the description section. 

If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Kennet_Anderson, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Kennet_Anderson

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

At first, here are some ways that can help you increase your social proof:

- Have a brand name on your logo. 

- Have more real-life photos. 

- Have more reviews and photo reviews. Add a reviews section on your homepage. 

- Have a social network with as many followers as possible, also likes. 

Have seen your Instagram account, and now it doesn't have too much content. You need to add more, and after that adding an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

Turning to other details:

- On your menu, you should have a navigation part that guides your customers to your product pages

- Your banner should have CTA and one title. Also, your message is too long, short this down. 

- You're using "More Details" for all CTA buttons. Maybe think about changing the text. 

- On your product pages, you should:

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Add more Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Get rid of too many photos in the description section. 

If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Kennet_Anderson, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Kennet_Anderson
2 0 0

Thank you very much for Feedback !!!

It will be of great help for the growth of my store, and consequently for my growth as well.

and I will implement them now in my store, thanks again !!

BenOO
3 0 0

Hi @Kennet_Anderson Have you tried upselling and cross-selling? Always try to get your customers to try and add an extra product to the cart before checking out. try to keep the customer on the same page while bringing the products to them on the same page instead of having them search for the products through multiple pages. Avoid unnecessary popups as these send customers away.