Request feedback for our Shopify store: chezafrica.com

Solved
chezafrica
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello, Community.

We launched our shea butter beauty blends store almost a year ago. We've made several changes to the website, and have some traffic, yet we still have zero conversions. Even after a few fb and Google ads.

A review would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

Chezafrica

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @chezafrica 

Thank you for sharing! I'd be happy to take a look and share some feedback.

Congratulations on your store! I see you have a good range of products that are actually in demand. Getting your first couple of sales will always pose a challenge, but with the right effort in the right direction. You will start converting your traffic to sales in no time - I will suggest focusing your energy on your marketing (know your target customer) and pricing (make it competitive). They are a ton of useful resources on the Shopify blog and academy that can help you hone in on marketing. You can also check this article on Making your first sales in 30 days

I will also suggest adding Product reviews from your customers (with images and videos) on the homepage and product pages. I have noticed you got some reviews on the homepage but when it comes to beauty products, nobody will take your words for it, they want actual people with images testifying that your product is legit. This is how you win people's trust and convert your traffic to sales. If you have Instagram with good customer reviews, I will suggest displaying this on the homepage and individual product page. The buying decision is usually made on the product page, you want to ensure all the important details are available.

Also, show your Shipping and Return Information with Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 02”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.

On the homepage, I will suggest using this space to display your products. After your hero image and CTA, the next relevant content your visitors should see are your products. 

collinsmbaka_0-1630343460799.png

Best of Luck and Cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @chezafricaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

- Make your store visually appealing to attract customers to your store. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Make announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to make customers take an action on it.

- Add a review section on the product page. It's important as people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Add web push notifications to reach your customers directly even when they are not in your store without getting email address.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

You're welcome @chezafrica. Glad you found the suggestions helpful. Do implement and let me know if you want us to review your store again and if you have any questions regarding the Aitrillion app, feel free to ask. 

Have a great day! 

Thanks

Replies 6 (6)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @chezafrica 

Thank you for sharing! I'd be happy to take a look and share some feedback.

Congratulations on your store! I see you have a good range of products that are actually in demand. Getting your first couple of sales will always pose a challenge, but with the right effort in the right direction. You will start converting your traffic to sales in no time - I will suggest focusing your energy on your marketing (know your target customer) and pricing (make it competitive). They are a ton of useful resources on the Shopify blog and academy that can help you hone in on marketing. You can also check this article on Making your first sales in 30 days

I will also suggest adding Product reviews from your customers (with images and videos) on the homepage and product pages. I have noticed you got some reviews on the homepage but when it comes to beauty products, nobody will take your words for it, they want actual people with images testifying that your product is legit. This is how you win people's trust and convert your traffic to sales. If you have Instagram with good customer reviews, I will suggest displaying this on the homepage and individual product page. The buying decision is usually made on the product page, you want to ensure all the important details are available.

Also, show your Shipping and Return Information with Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 02”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.

On the homepage, I will suggest using this space to display your products. After your hero image and CTA, the next relevant content your visitors should see are your products. 

collinsmbaka_0-1630343460799.png

Best of Luck and Cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
chezafrica
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you, Collinsmbaka!

That was timely and helpful. We will take your recommendations.

Eva & Rufina

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @chezafricaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

- Make your store visually appealing to attract customers to your store. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Make announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to make customers take an action on it.

- Add a review section on the product page. It's important as people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Add web push notifications to reach your customers directly even when they are not in your store without getting email address.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

chezafrica
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you, AiTrillion.

Wow! We should have sought feedback sooner.

We appreciate your detailed suggestions and will review and consider applying some of your recommendations. 

There is overlap in the experienced feedback we're getting.

Checking out your app, too.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

You're welcome @chezafrica. Glad you found the suggestions helpful. Do implement and let me know if you want us to review your store again and if you have any questions regarding the Aitrillion app, feel free to ask. 

Have a great day! 

Thanks

chezafrica
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, Sachin.

We want to try the AiTrillion free plan. It will be replacing our current apps: Messenger, Reputon Customer reviews, Shopify email. Correct?

Thank you.