Requested feedback

hooked
1 0 0

I'd love it if the Shopify community would take a look at my website and give feedback, we just started a couple of months back and could really use the help.

Thank you

www.hookitndgo.com

Replies 3 (3)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11670 1821 2328

Hi @hooked ,

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.
Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.
Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.
Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.
Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO, links, usability, performance & social for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)
Checked your site in page insight, your site score can be more better.
oscprofessional_0-1630564808454.png

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask

I hope my feedback will help you!!! 

Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @hookedThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store:

- Align all the images on the store. 

- If you have limited products, you can add an engaging video of the product. This will attract the traffic that is coming to your store. 

- Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Make the announcement bar clickable to let customers take an action.

- Add push notifications to send price drop alerts and back in stock alerts to your customers without getting their email address. 

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Evanscreative
4 0 0

Hello
How you doing
I just viewed your store truth be told your products are astonishing 
I just have some tips to drop
Firstly make your layout easy to navigate through this will make it easier for coming customers to view your store.

And also try adding some trust badget this will add more trust to your store and make costumers see that it safe to purchase from your store

Also add sales funnel automation this will help get more customers and also retain existing customers 
With all this you are good to go

I can help you through all this process
This my portfolio
https://evanscreative2.wixsite.com/mycv