Requesting feedback for my store.

AnisMurgic
Excursionist
19 0 12

Hello guys! 
I have started a clothing brand and have been on here a few times asking for feedback, i have updated my store and would like some more feedback to make it better! Thanks!

Replies 6 (6)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @AnisMurgic 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed

obspeed.png

• Improve on page seo
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3731 738 782

Hi @AnisMurgic.

First of all, congrats on your Shopify store and hope your business will grow stronger day by day. I checked your website and I could see that you had fully integrated necessary eCommerce features into it. Therefore, I will only give you some additional suggestions to make it even better:

1. Integrate With Social Media

social media icons.png

If you have created social media channels for your business, then you should integrate them with your website. In particular, you can add the social media icons in the bottom section of your page. If you are interested in doing marketing on Instagram, check out this post from Shopify.

2. Add 'Why Choose Us' Section

The 'Why Choose Us' section is a great way to help you display what benefits that you can bring to your customers. Thus, you should consider adding this part to your homepage. You can showcase some prominent benefits like "Sustainable Materials', 'Free Shipping', 'Dedicated Support' and etc.

3. Edit The Headings In About Us Page

headings.png

You should make the headings in 'About Us' page bigger and center align them. By doing this, it will make your page layout become more visually appealing to the site visitors. Furthermore, you should add at least one image in each part (Our Obligation, Our Cause and Our Fabrics) and capitalize all the titles, to ensure consistency throughout the page. Remember to fix the image size issue that I marked on the image below.

fix this.png

4. Don't Forget Who Abandoned Their Carts On Your Website

Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number so don't forget to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts on your website and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo for this.

Hope this helps.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you so much and good luck!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @AnisMurgic ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Start marketing promotions by posting of your products on social media pages with discounts.

I hope you will get my points

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1268 175 847

Hi @AnisMurgic

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.

Sharpen value proposition on Product details

Here I can see your product's benefits. But it's not enough: 

RichardNguyen_0-1631008328496.png

Let's go further. Value proposition is the most important yet most difficult to get right for conversions. Look how effectively Square does this with their point of sale systems:

RichardNguyen_1-1631008328681.png

A value prop is a combination of copy, images and a CTA that captures your entire business in a split second. It’s where you tell your customers who you are and why they should buy from you in a split second. Web design tips for creating a strong value proposition are:

• It’s specific: What are the specific benefits the customer will receive?
  • It’s pain-focused: How will your product fix the customer’s problem or improve her life?
  • It’s exclusive: How is it both desirable and exclusive? How does it set you apart from your competitors?
  • Don’t confuse brand slogans and catchphrases with value propositions as they’re two very different things.

Your value proposition should focus on the superpowers, not the product. Rarely is your value proposition the product itself or its features. Instead, it’s the way the brand or product improves the lives of your customers and the way it makes them feel (like they have superpowers, for example).

A value proposition should be front and center when a visitor arrives on your site. Although it’s often found above the fold on the homepage, you should be aware of other common entrance points (e.g. category pages, blog posts and product pages). Essentially, you need to reiterate value prop at different conversion points within your sales funnel. A “free shipping” disclaimer can be placed on the product page, under the Add to cart button, and in checkout page.

RichardNguyen_2-1631008328658.jpeg

The best value propositions use the voice of customer copy. That is, they use the exact words of your current customers to hook your future customers. How do your customers describe your product? How does it improve their lives? How do they describe your company? Why do they choose to associate with your brand?

Overall, you store look goods and I have no other comments. However, to increase your conversion rates, too often, we found that Organic traffic, and to be more specific, Shopify SEO, is glossed over, despite the fact that SEO has the highest ROI of any marketing strategies. 

Basically, Shopify SEO tactics can also be categorized in the same three buckets: 

• On-page SEO: On-page SEO covers all approaches you use to help search engines better understand and rank your content - which includes making content friendly and useful to your target audience; then optimizing your headings, tags, links so it can also be friendly to search engines. 
  • Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO covers all activities carried out on another site or platforms, including, but not limited to Link Building, Social Media, Local citation, landing reviews.
  • Technical SEO: Technical SEO covers all activities that play a deciding role in whether your Shopify store gets indexed by search engines, including: site speed optimization, structured data, canonicalization, hreflang, and more all classes as technical SEO.

You can learn more about it via the article: Shopify SEO: The Definitive Guide For Beginners here

Also, I believe our blog about Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Best Practices, Tips and Case Studies will help you. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers, 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @AnisMurgic 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. One of the most difficult parts about selling clothes online isn't competing with other online competitors, it's competing with offline competitors. Therefore, I would like to recommend you implement eCommerce marketing tools. I hope it'll work for you.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

OO.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @AnisMurgic, AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. You have done good changes. Here are few other suggestions:

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals section. Give product recommendations, this attracts customers to browse the products. 

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it. 

- Collection & product page looks good!

- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.