Requesting feedback on my store, Thanks in advance.

Solved
sukh7769
1 0 0

Hello,

I am requesting any feedback on my website to make sure everything is up to standard before I invest in marketing my site.  Any feedback would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.  www.framandico.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 340 1659

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @sukh7769 

Congratulations on your store, after watching it I have some recommendations to improve the conversion:

- Your Navigation bar is too big, I recommend that it should be aligned vertical center, you should decrease the logo's size to 100px x 100px. The spacing in the navigation bar is too tight, lose it to create e better hierarchy. 

- When scrolling down, it should be always sticky with your page for customers easier tracking how many products inside the cart. However, there is a small blue space that makes the navigation bar quite a mess, please fix it.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 14.42.04.png

- At the Hero banner, I suggest that you should only use the image with 16:9 or 16:10 ratio cause it's the best solution for customers can have an overview of the content inside the hero banner. You can use an inspiration banner or display top-selling products on here.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 14.52.46.png

- In the Testimonial sections, it's quite boring if you only use a grey background and text at here, you can use real images of your customer to build up the truth of your store.

- There is one more thing you can add to your store is the Branding Story of your store, every store have some unique products and its story, that would stick customers with your products

- On the Footer, add some navigation pages and your social platform (if have)

There are some recommendations that I'd like to give you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Have a good day!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 340 1659

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @sukh7769 

Congratulations on your store, after watching it I have some recommendations to improve the conversion:

- Your Navigation bar is too big, I recommend that it should be aligned vertical center, you should decrease the logo's size to 100px x 100px. The spacing in the navigation bar is too tight, lose it to create e better hierarchy. 

- When scrolling down, it should be always sticky with your page for customers easier tracking how many products inside the cart. However, there is a small blue space that makes the navigation bar quite a mess, please fix it.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 14.42.04.png

- At the Hero banner, I suggest that you should only use the image with 16:9 or 16:10 ratio cause it's the best solution for customers can have an overview of the content inside the hero banner. You can use an inspiration banner or display top-selling products on here.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 14.52.46.png

- In the Testimonial sections, it's quite boring if you only use a grey background and text at here, you can use real images of your customer to build up the truth of your store.

- There is one more thing you can add to your store is the Branding Story of your store, every store have some unique products and its story, that would stick customers with your products

- On the Footer, add some navigation pages and your social platform (if have)

There are some recommendations that I'd like to give you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Have a good day!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @sukh7769, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Viewport is too small. You need to make it larger.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Being a single product store you can add an engaging video of the product to attract visitors coming to your store.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward to customers for referring your product. The app AiTrillion has a great referral program. 

- Add a discount popup. You should try the exit-intent popup. You can track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify AiTrillion. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
SandeepBansal
Excursionist
10 2 7

Hi @sukh7769 Here's an initial set of observations, based on what I can understand from your business model and the product.

Please let me know if these make sense?

Happy to answer any questions,

Best

Sandeep

Sandeep | Growth Marketing Expert @ Marketing Strategy Labs
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Ask my team for an Email & Marketing Audit to grow your business.
You can also Request for a Full Site Audit