Hello @PNWS19, please share your store URL.
Hi @PNWS19 ,
I liked your website. Product descriptions seems well written. Just a recommendation. Try to explain when you can ship your products and your return policy. This can make improvements on your product pages.
Great job on your store.
I have a few recommendations..
1. I would take some links out of your navigation bar. Once it starts to overflow into a second line, you have too much. Perhaps move the About to a footer menu instead, possibly the Contact Us as well.
2. Some of the images that you have as your background behind the titles are blurry. It usually comes down to one of these three things:
A clear, crisp image would look better.
3. If it's in the budget, I would pay someone to tweak the design of your theme. Even something small such as changing the fonts up can make a big difference.
4. My final recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @PNWS19, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Add a discount popup to entice customers.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!