Responsive my hero banner

Breakskull30
3 0 0

Hello guys, I have a problem, my hero image I want to leave it in a fixed width but that it is aligned at all times with the logo. What happens is that as the screen is wider it is not aligned to the margin of the logo, how can I solve this problem.

Replies 5 (5)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2587 309 644

Hii, @Breakskull30 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
bbqvilla
2 0 0

Hello guys, I have a problem, my hero image I want to leave it in a fixed width but that it is aligned at all times with the logo. 

Plzz Help Me Guyz..

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2587 309 644

Hii, @bbqvilla 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Breakskull30
3 0 0

I need the image to be with spaces on the sides and the shape I found was with a fixed width, but when the screen is extended or large screen, the image is not aligned to the logo and stays in the middle.

Here my link Dofruts

Breakskull30
3 0 0

@Zworthkey  I need the image to be with spaces on the sides and the shape I found was with a fixed width, but when the screen is extended or large screen, the image is not aligned to the logo and stays in the middle. My link store is https://dofruts.myshopify.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=4c63cb5aeabec639fb53fd99fc45ee3f31f446cea620cf8...