Reveiw my store

gitanjalijais10
2 0 1

Please review my store and give me right feedback how can I increase my sales. Relicdogstore.com

Hi @gitanjalijais10 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Having a favicon for your store => make your store unique and helps customers easily recognize it.
  • Have a CTA button on the banner
  • Have Shipping and Returns information on the footer
  • Have a sticky menu

However, I have some feedback:

1. Home page

1.1 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can consult my Centic template

PageFly_0-1632304720655.png

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://relicdogstore.com/products/dog-feeding-bowls

2.1 Use color swatches instead of color variant dropdown

By using color swatches, customers can easily see all colors of the product and they don't have to click the dropdown menu many times. Customers will find it difficult to identify and compare colors because colors are all hidden within the drop-down menu. The color swatches look like this:

#849_ Always Use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations – Product Variations – Product Page – Research Catalog – Baymard… 2021-07-11 12-28-34.png

You will need a product options app: Infinite Product Options or Product Personalizer by Zepto. They both integrate with PageFly.

2.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.