Review & feedback of my store

Zyanboutique
2 0 0

www.zyanboutique.com

Could you all review and give me feedback on my store. I know I am fresh into my store. We have launched about a month and a half ago and have not gotten any sales. We’ve done fb ads that are decently targeted as well as broad targeting . I’m getting good traffic and even add to carts but no orders. I’ve implemented discounts for new customers and even abandoned carts. Not sure exactly what I should change.

Replies 2 (2)
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
603 44 122

Hi @Zyanboutique,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
2.The main banners are too long. Should be in proper size and attractive also should have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.
3.The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. 
4.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
5.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
6.Testimonials can be added for building trust.

The collection page:
1.product images should be in same size.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1628235635171.png

2.Mouse hover the second image for smooth visualization.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Review sections.

Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do speed optimization:
We have checked your website speed is slow. Need to improve the speed:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1628235743073.png

Check these apps:

We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 849

Hi @Zyanboutique 

I am Richard Nguyen, CEO of PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts the homepage, product page and product listing page:

Plus points:

• I can see that your page has a really clean design which is great. It keeps people focus on what you want them to see
  • Your page makes a good impression about what you sell by featuring main products on the home page

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Home page

• Designing website for view on many types of device

Since everyone carries a smart phone anywhere, anytime now, I understand that is very crucial for website to have great mobile view. However, you should not design your store for mobile view only. Your page will not reach its full potential. I notice there are a lot of extra space on the slideshow section of your store in laptop view and these can be utilize for many purposes.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 3.25.04 PM.png

Product listing

• Display a secondary thumbnail on hover

Users need as much visual info as they can get about the product in the product list. The primary purpose of product lists is for users to quickly and accurately determine which products to investigate further and which to discard.  You can consider add a “Product Variation” thumbnail or “Lifestyle” thumbnail about the product. 

• Include ‘Essential’ information in List Items

Make sure each list item includes price, a product thumbnail, a product title or type, product variations, and user ratings or a "Add to Cart"/"Buy now" Button

In your home page, you have done it perfectly with the Women collection section, but not with the Man collection. Considering present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 3.26.00 PM.png

Product page

• Shipping and Return

Shipping and returns are still one of the major limitations of e-commerce, introducing both a delay in the purchasing experience, extra cost associated with the purchase, and return anxiety.

• Provide a “Total Order Cost” Estimate Near the “Buy” Section

Knowing the total order cost, or at least having an idea about it, will for most users be a critical part of the product-purchasing decision.

You should Display the lowest shipping cost, or cost range, near the “Buy” section by default — when “Free Shipping” isn’t provided for all orders — with a link to a full list of shipping methods, prices, and conditions. Consider also displaying a tax cost estimate, or notice of tax-exempt status.

• Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content

Users unsure about products they are considering must spend extra time locating the return policy when it isn’t easily available.

Typically, users will start searching for the return policy within the product page — in particular around the “Buy” section.

If the return policy information isn’t easy to find in the main product page content, even if it is located in the site header or footer, it makes it more difficult for users to quickly answer questions they have about the site return policy during their product search.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 3.00.10 PM.png

Here are some articles that might help you improve your store:

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/JmQUrjuS

Personalize Your Product Listing Page: https://pagefly.link/XZPCDBkC  

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly