Review & Feedback on my store

kidsimply
Tourist
7 0 0

Greetings everyone, 

My wife and I have now been running our online store Kidsimply for 5 months and I would kindly like to ask for your feedback and guidance on our store.

Kidsimply is an online store that sells sustainable and inclusive family products (books, learning toys, cute dolls, personal hygiene and food and drink products)

We have been using social media and Google Ads to market our store and recently got onto Google my business. 

Our store is based in Germany but is focussed also on bilingual families.

URL. https://www.kidsimply.de/

Replies 7 (7)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @kidsimply 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header:

kidheader.png

• Improve store speed for mobile

kidsspeed.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve like: add quick view option,add to cart option,quick buy , quantity selector etc.
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart popup (any one)

cartpopup.png

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• Do on page SEO

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
kidsimply
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback, really appreciate it and will action these points raised.

Kind regards 

Peter

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @kidsimplyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Product page looks good.

- You should add a loyalty rewards program in your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Add Web Push Notifications, they are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

Overall, your store looks great! You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @kidsimply 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Hero banner with Shop Now(CTA), as it gives good impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Add ATC(add to cart) Buttons on the products.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace if you sell any of unique, handmade or Vintage goods, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
kidsimply
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much for this feedback and has been extremely useful and I am already taking action to make these changes.

kidsimply
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi,

Thank you so much for your advise I really appreciate this and will follow this up.

kidsimply
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi,

I received feedback from you a while back on my website and made changes based on points you had raised.

I would be grateful if you could give me feedback on the changes made.

URL; www.kidsimply.de