FROM CACHE - en_header

Review and Feedback on our store

Solved
lavventuragoods
Tourist
3 0 4

Hello everyone,

My store L'AVVENTURA GOODS sells clothing and accessories for people who want to travel more and go on adventures (ideally). We launched about a month ago and are struggling with converting store visitors and getting more traffic. Any general improvements or fixes for any of these issues below would be greatly appreciated.

1. Site Speed and Sales Conversion
2. Ease of Navigation between pages and collections
3. Product page copy, selection, design, pricing
4. General and Mobile user experience
5. Brand Clarity
6. Site Credibility and the website's ability to build trust

And if you have any suggestions on other areas of improvement, we'd love to hear them!

Here's the link again for checking it out. https://lavventuragoods.com/

Thank you all so much in advance.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1367 193 871

This is an accepted solution.

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

RichardNguyen_0-1625333471790.png

CTA button

Have more customization on the CTA button so that it attracts customers to click on it.

RichardNguyen_2-1625333685723.png

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button below each product. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your page

RichardNguyen_1-1625333653334.png

Invest in bespoke imagery 
More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization. 

RichardNguyen_3-1625333792529.png

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @lavventuragoodsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

- You need to optimize the speed of your store.

- Yes, your store has a good user experience and is easy to navigate.

- Site credibility and brand clarity are also good.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Personalizing experiences around your customers have a direct and powerful effect on your store’s retention rates.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1367 193 871

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

RichardNguyen_0-1625333471790.png

CTA button

Have more customization on the CTA button so that it attracts customers to click on it.

RichardNguyen_2-1625333685723.png

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button below each product. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your page

RichardNguyen_1-1625333653334.png

Invest in bespoke imagery 
More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization. 

RichardNguyen_3-1625333792529.png

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @lavventuragoodsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

- You need to optimize the speed of your store.

- Yes, your store has a good user experience and is easy to navigate.

- Site credibility and brand clarity are also good.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Personalizing experiences around your customers have a direct and powerful effect on your store’s retention rates.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

lavventuragoods
Tourist
3 0 4

Thank you for the feedback and excellent suggestions, Richard! I really appreciate the detail and screenshots. I will check out PageFly's capabilities further. It looks really impressive already.

lavventuragoods
Tourist
3 0 4

Thank you for the great feedback and excellent suggestions, Sachin! I'll be looking to improve my store speed and get working on those and check out AiTrillion as well.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@lavventuragoods,

You're welcome. If you need help with the setup of AiTrillion, feel free to reach us at support@aitrillion.com

@lavventuragoods wrote:

Thank you for the great feedback and excellent suggestions, Sachin! I'll be looking to improve my store speed and get working on those and check out AiTrillion as well.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1367 193 871

Hi @lavventuragoods 

My pleasure to be able to share my recommendations with you.

Please feel free to check out PageFly because PageFly provides a Free plan for you. And we also have the support team, they are available 24/7!

Richard, PageFly Team