Review for my home decor store

elvin1979
2 0 2

Hello fams,

I would like a review of your opinion on my store. hypeindahouse 
The idea for the boutique is that wanna provide selections that are fresh & unique designed which cannot easily find on the mainstream market. The ideal audience group will be 20-35 females, US market.

I have running some FB paid ads before and started influencer marketing recently ( some partners are waiting for shipment). Some key stats like: avg pv: 4. bounce rate: 70% avg staying: 35 secs.  But the add to cart rate is only 2-3% and hardly a sale.

So I would like to get some advice for sure. 

1. What do you think of the products there? Are they attractive and what about the price I set?

2. How do you like the store design? The theme color, font and the pics.

3. Any function lacked?

4. What's your thoughts on the brand name? 

Thanks in advance.

Replies 4 (4)
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
162 19 63

Hi,

1. I visited your website. your products are very nice. I like them. But I am not sure about the price, you can visit competitors' sites to make it suitable.

2. the store design is great

3. But I saw something, this may be helpful

- add realistic product images

- make decorating videos with your products to attract customers and increase time-on-site

- Footer: add your social media

- You added reviews for each product. But don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq )  

- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Meta tags are not optimized, keywords you are focusing on are missing. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. While we love the advertising, here is how you can remove that:

Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.

Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.

Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".

Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify. In the top right corner, select Save.

4. Your brand name is unique. Love that ^^

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
elvin1979
2 0 2

Hi Hori,

Thanks for your detailed review, very helpful

Glad to know that you like the products & web design. And I will add more materials like video you suggested.

Thanks for the suggestion on SEO part and removing the Powered by shopify guide.

Have a nice day.

waytoapps
Navigator
482 41 196

Hello @elvin1979 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize the header section with minimizing empty space on it.

Promote your product on social platforms and provide those social links on footer section.

Make social links open on new tab.

waytoapps_0-1635844176860.png

On above image it is hard to read the text, as it is blended in the background image

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Surd
Tourist
1 0 0

Hello dude

I drop you message in your Gmail right now and also followed you up at printerset right now so I give feedback on your store right now

Am munso at Gmail account