Review My Store - Good or Bad

SMK3
Tourist
5 0 1

Are there any shopify reps or others that can provide some tangible feedback on my new store? We just launched and have had very little traffic to the store and on social media. Our social media handle is @smk3apparel (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) and the store is www.smk-3.com

Please provide feedback, good or bad, and let us know if there is something more we can do to gain traffic and improve our store or social media. 

Thank you.

SMK3 

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @SMK3 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Hero banner is good but you can improve it further , as it gives first impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Make Sticky Header for easy Navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on products.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace if you sell any of unique, handmade or Vintage goods, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

Hi @SMK3

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. About your store, here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean. You also include the Search bar which makes the audience find it easier to find your products. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include the Free shipping bar on the header and these sections in the footer as they make your website more credible to your customers. 

RichardNguyen_4-1623210330231.png

What should be improved:

1. Homepage: 

1.1. Make a minor change to the header part

- It would be better if someone just visits your page for the first time and he/she is clear about what you are selling at the first sight. When I've just accessed your store and view the section at the top of your Home page, I was kind of confused about what you sell. So, I highly recommend that you should add something related to the product you sell. For example, add a slogan like "The best shirt in the world" or include a background showing your product behind your Store name. 

RichardNguyen_5-1623210782965.png

1.2. Make the menu sticky 

Secondly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu including the "Add to cart" icon will always display. 

1.3. Include CTAs "Buy now" or "Shop now"

- You should use "Buy now" or "Shop now" shown with your products because it will encourage people to take action more. When I want to buy your product, I can't find a button to click on. This change should be applied to all pages including the home page, collection page, etc. 

1.4. Add testimonials 

You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page. To find out more about what you can benefit from testimonials, click here. To see what a testimonial looks like, you can check my Stellar template

2. Collection page: 

I take this page for example https://smk-3.com/collections/mens-tshirts 

2.1. Add a secondary hover image on each product image

It's highly recommended that you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2. Change the product background color 

RichardNguyen_6-1623211182934.png

Your product background is all white which is similar to the color of your website. It would be better if you use another color because it will make your product more outstanding. 

2.3. Use "Load more" instead of pagination 

In my experience, some will find hesitate to switch to another page. It's highly recommended that you should use "Load more" instead.

3. Product page: 

I take this page for example https://smk-3.com/products/black-af-t-shirt

3.1 Add customer reviews

Let customers leave reviews about your products to gain more trust from the audience and trigger them to take action. 

3.2 Display the discount price with the original price 

You can give discounts on some products. People love it. They will feel like they get the bargain prices. 

3.3 Optional: Give customers to have chance to personalize the product 

I see you are selling products like T-shirts or hats. You can allow your customers to personalize it in the way they want, maybe some love to have their name on the shirt, some want the logo, etc. To do this, you can consider using PageFly and try our integrated app to let people personalize it. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @SMK3 :

Overall, your store looks really professional, however, there are some comments I would love to make to better your store. Here they are:
Testimonials: You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos in home page. 
Rewards and Credits :And then you can start giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .
Product review : Below every product mention product review to know clearly about product.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!