Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Organize the header section and Minimize the empty space on it.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.
You can improve the store logo further, as it gives Identity and separates from the competition.
Include Blog page, blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
I reviewed your store that I really liked.
I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.
1. Use the Small Header menu.
2. Add Space between the text and footer.
3. No product colors showing here.
4. Your store takes a long time on loading. you need to fix this.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
- Reduce the blank space in the header.
- Increase the viewport of the store. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page.
- All color swatches looks white.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
You can implement the above changes, it will make your store even better and will help in driving conversions.
To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for your message!
The extra height is created by your logo
As you can see here - your logo is 160width by 160px height. You can cut the logo to 160px width by 40px height, and reupload it. This will remove the blank space.
You can also check for other CSS rules on the header.
You can accept this as a solution if it fixes the issue.