I think you're off to a great start! There are a couple of areas I think you could fine-tune:
The size of your title headers is small and can be difficult to read. I'd recommend using a different font style and larger size in order to make your site more legible. I've screenshot two examples below:
We have a great guide on customizing your theme fonts, images, and colors that I think will be valuable for you. I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
1. Sticky header problem
- Having a sticky header is good, however, when I was on middle of the page and then click on the menu navigation, i got pushed to the top of the page. I think this might be a bug and you should work on this
2. Hero section
- You should include a sub-heading or a short paragraph under the heading to explain what you are selling, what value you can offer for your potential customers
- You should include a CTA button in the hero section too
- When I click onto the "Wireless - Headphone - Sport" I expected to be redirected to a collection page but it just changed the slide. I think you should display the navigation of the slide differently to avoid this confusion of making these buttons look so much alike redirect buttons
3. Include a featured collection section
- You only have some products featured on homepage. You might want to include a featured collection for some visitors might not want to buy these products but might feel attracted towards other products in other collections. Just showcase as many kind of product you are selling as possible. Do not limit the expectation of your customers.
4. Include Testimonial / Review / Social Proofs
- Include a section where you can showcase how much love you got from satisfied customers. It will help you a lot in making customers believe more in your products' quality.
5. Product List Page
- You might want to include secondary hover image on these product image
- Include Star rating, CTA button
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hello @GracenCo, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add categories on the homepage. Display section of categories on the homepage.
- Aesthetically, your store looks good.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Congratulations on launching you store!
I've taken a look through your store and I have some feedback.
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
The other thing about your main banner area is when you click the white links at the bottom ie. headphones, sports. The visitor has to click that and then also click shop now to see the products, I think this makes things confusing. 1 click should bring them where they want to go.
As for your products, the problem with selling things like headphones or earbuds is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a headphones or earbuds in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. What we recommend is selling winning products.
A good product choice should have these qualities:
We regularly show winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our most recent one, the Bone Conducting Headphones might be a good option for your store:
I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
I think your store is well thought out! Kudos to you
Here are my feedbacks
1. I would suggest using a slider on the homepage. I see the images change when I click the buttons (Wireless, Headphones, Sport)
why not use a slider, so I don't have to click the buttons for the images to change?
you can then use the buttons to link to respective collection pages.
2. I see you have a lot of reviews on your products, why not bring some of them to the homepage?
Not every visitor will make it to the product pages. Reviews are super important and should be one of the first things you want them to notice in your store.
I hope you find this useful?
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022