Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
First I'll touch on the first impression of your website. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. Some of the color choices are hard on the eyes. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.
We did a video on setting up your homepage for conversions, you can take a look here:
Next, I'd recommend creating a logo, you can do that in about 5 minutes and a few clicks, we show you how here:
When you download your files you should receive a Favicon file as well, add that in as we show here:
Your products need more organization so that visitors can find what they are looking for quickly. I'd recommend creating collections, we show you how to do that in this video:
Lastly, I'd recommend watching our Dropshipping playlist as we walk you through the best platforms to use for shipping time and margins, how to find winning products and more. All free, no course necessary :).
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.
I have some recommendations below
Add a favicon to your store:
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
1. Home page
1.1 Make the menu sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
1.2 Add a slideshow/ carousel
There are 2 sections with short introductions on the top, so I recommend you can merge them into a slideshow. On each slide, you can show 1 image with the corresponding introduction and a CTA button for each slide.
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.
On each slide, you can redirect different collection/ product pages.
I also highly recommend you should provide high-quality images.
1.3 Use a light color background
For a fashion store, you can use a trendy color or light, you can consult my Haute template
1.4 Review the review section
Testimonials for a fashion store should be more specific and colorful. You can add long testimonial with rating stars.
1.5 Display social media
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.
1.6 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies
2. Product page
I take example for this page https://millianaboutique.com/products/iri2-dbp0571-id-53421b?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallback&pr_re...
2.1 Change the ATC button color
The ATC button should be styled differently and more outstanding. You have a red color for background, so the ATC button needs to be in a different color.
2.2 Add a review section
A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Hello @Shaheeddean, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a sticky header. You should categorize the products in your store.
- Go for a light theme.
- Add a footer menu that includes policies, about us, contact us information.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
Add these eCommerce marketing tools in your store that will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store:
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest installing the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Shaheeddean welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022