FROM CACHE - en_header

Review my store

ENCHANTED1
3 0 0

Can anyone give me a review and feedback on my store. I am people coming to my frontpage then leaving and I'm trying to see why.

P.S. Be as brutal as possible

Replies 5 (5)
Speeten
2 0 1

Send us the link and we can review it !

🙂

ENCHANTED1
3 0 0
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @ENCHANTED1 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize the header section to minimize empty space on it. 

There are no reviews on the Products. Add customer review app, so that customer review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Contact us page with more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @ENCHANTED1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add these sections of new arrivals and trending products to your store. 

AiTrillion_0-1623399182194.png

- Add social media links and newsletter sign-up box.

AiTrillion_1-1623399609403.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage, it helps to build trust with others. 

AiTrillion_2-1623399837542.png

- Add these customer engagement tools to your store. It will help you to engage customers in your store and drive conversions by targeting them in real time.

• Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @ENCHANTED1

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.