Review my Store

ctpetlovers
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi everyone,

Just launched a store, please review and tell me how it can be organized better as I begin the marketing stage of implementation. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and greatly needed.

Everything is taken into consideration, store: www.ctpetlovers.org

Thanks, 

Chas

Replies 9 (9)
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
146 17 57

I have some comments for you:

- Highlight the lower price by another color.

hori_tran_0-1634723290771.png

- Add some real images of your product.

- Make and add videos to attract your customers, then the bounce rate will down.

- Share your customer feedback.

- Add your social network.

- display the pop-up chat when customers are in your store for 10 seconds

- your website is lacking an H1 tag and JSON-LD, which is a linked data format recommended by Google. Activating JSON-LD will help you showcase some aspects of your website on search pages such as reviews, ratings, price,... which can increase your click-through rate and drive more traffic. Fixing these might take some tricky technical steps but luckily, there are free marketing/SEO apps from Shopify that can help you do it easily. I'm personally using this one as I find it most user-friendly (https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq  ) Just what I learned from my personal experience. Hope it could help and best of luck with your business!!

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
waytoapps
Navigator
475 39 191

Hello @ctpetlovers 

Hope you are doing. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add Shop Now(CTA) button on the hero banner.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Promote your products on social media and Update social links on respective Icons at the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Growave
Shopify Partner
1128 38 392

Hi @ctpetlovers 

All-in-one marketing platform  Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it will help.

• Adjust Menu

Shorten categories of Main Menu by removing PetLovers at every category (Pet Lovers Accessories ➜ Accessories , Pet Lovers Clothing ➜ Clothing)

Also, consider making Main Menu Sticky. Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible at the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. 

• Implement Social Login  

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Meanwhile gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase.  Since you offer various size and colour options, I would recommend adding a Wishlist for better user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been bought, automated emails will be sent out as reminders.  

• Add Reviews / Testimonials

Add testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof.  It will increase the confidence of new consumers, reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Consider implemeting review widget next to your selling products.

• Implement Referral Program

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store. 

F1.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1946 271 1429

Bello @ctpetlovers 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 120.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

HOMEPAGE

1. Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

PageFly_0-1634834162079.png

2. Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFly_1-1634834217928.png

3. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

PRODUCT PAGE 

1. Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings

Long, unbroken blocks of texts or many bullet list items will cause difficulty for users to extract and scan product information. In this case, Tabs element will also be a good choice for your store. 

PageFly_2-1634836505767.png

2Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

That's everything.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thanks for reading!

___

By the way, 

By the way, BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
88 7 30

Hi @ctpetlovers 

Awesome Shopify store and congrats on getting it up and running! 

• Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
  • Popups are a great way to ensure your customers are aware of new coupon or deals for your products
  • I would also add some customer reviews, of course as you get them
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
ctpetlovers
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for the comprehensive analysis, I am actively trying to implement many of your ideas and greatly appreciate you taking your time to explain this in detail.

Chas

ctpetlovers
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you so much!

ctpetlovers
Tourist
5 0 1

I always like to hear the technical evaluations because they confuse you enough to take more action. Thank you for providing feedback. 

Chas

ctpetlovers
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for your positive and complete analysis, it helps greatly!

Chas