Review my Store

Url - www.holief.com

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 300 634

Hii @Shivam96 ,

Your store looks wonderful and perfect but you need to do something better .

I can find some issue in your store which is included.

1. You need to SEO Optimization

2. You need to image Optimization

3. You need to Live Chat option

4. You Need to Promote on Social Media Platforms

5. You Need to Improve your site Ranking.

if you can follow and improve these steps then you can move on more quickly.

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
149 8 44

Hello @Shivam96 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You can increase your followers through social media if you have sales or not! Simply regularly promote/post a product on social page. And convert those followers into customers.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will catch my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
CutOutWiz
Navigator
395 28 152

Hello @Shivam96 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
957 134 713

Hi @Shivam96,  

I’m Richard Nguyen – CRO Expert at PageFly-Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years of experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates.

I would like to congratulate you on building the website. You probably make a lot of effort on it. However, I have a few suggestions, and I hope they will help you improve your store.

Basically, your store has many great points:

- Have a good sticky header that is important to navigate the site

- Use clear, nice, and easy-to-see fonts

- The color of the website is very harmonious, the page design is also very artistic and beautiful

- Give detailed and specific information about the product which help them understand clearly about its function

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you.

1. Add a search bar

A search bar is one of the missing tools on your website. This is an extremely useful tool to help customers find products more efficiently and conveniently. More specifically, the search bar will save customers time in finding the product they want.

RichardNguyen_0-1634982925924.png

2.    Add a story brand

Inspirational stories often attract attention and have a strong impact on people's brains, much more than scattered sentences, dry encouragement. Therefore, the addition of a story brand - a means of conveying marketing messages through storytelling is the fastest way for customers to remember and identify the brand. Besides, this is also an effective way to create empathy with customers as well as build close relationships with them.

RichardNguyen_1-1634982928054.png

3. Add customer review 

On average, 75% of reviews posted on a sales website are positive, and 71% of consumers admit that reviews make them more comfortable in their purchasing decisions because they think they are buying reliable products or services. So you should add the testimonials/product reviews section to your home page. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. I can see you have a small box to show your customer review but it should be more appealing.

RichardNguyen_2-1634982925910.png

4. Add a CTA button to two remaining slideshows

The Call-to-Action button is one of the most important parts of a website business. A successful Call to Action button will compel the recipient to click as soon as they see it for the first time on the website. I can see you have a CTA button for the first slideshow but it could be great if you add the CTA button to the two remaining as well.

RichardNguyen_3-1634982928080.png

RichardNguyen_4-1634982928430.png

5. Change the layout for this section because your page is using a lot of slideshows

RichardNguyen_5-1634982926839.png

Although the above slide is very well designed, there are too many slideshows on your website, which will lead to customers may not notice and miss the products behind if they do not click see more. Besides, if the products in the first slide will also leave a certain impression in the eyes of customers, if the first products do not leave a good impression on them, they will often not continue to review the next product.

You can consider other layouts. Here is my suggestion:

RichardNguyen_6-1634982928413.png

You can place your product in the center and have some arrows to show your product ingredients. 

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, the FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal.

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

Kindest Regards,

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.