Hi everyone, I launched my website back in august of 2020, I receive plenty of traffic but I feel as if my website is too plain and boring. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am thinking of just doing a full rebrand.
Hello @lizeth98, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a header menu.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
Be creative, never use the descriptions given by the manufacturer.
Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
Showcase its features and benefits.
Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
Use power words that entice customers.
- On the home page, add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed products by personalizing the shopping experience.
- Use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Email marketing is the key to promoting and growing your business, increasing revenue, and selling more products than you would do normally.
- Engage your visitors by giving loyalty points to customers on activities like sign up, allowing for push notification, on birthdays, welcome points, follow or share on social media, and others.
- Add reviews in your store. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution - 10+ Years of eCommerce experience. - 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify. - All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation . - 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.