Hello @CoveredCouture, I hope you are doing well! you need to work on the layout and make your store professional enough to make people purchase from you. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- I liked the logo, it's good.The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a header menu and make your store easy to navigate. Add categories, about us, contact us. You should add a sticky header menu.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Make all the images aligned to each other and make it look organized.
- Your store lacks in customer engagement which is why too you are missing out on sales.
Add loyalty rewards program to entice customers. Give them loyalty points and entice them to make a purchase.
Add a newsletter popup with a discount code.
Retarget your customers with the help of web push notifications. Bring back customers to your store by sending them price drop alerts, notify them about rewards and discounts which will help you to make the customers purchase from you.
Use workflows and triggers to reach your customers based on the action they take in your store.
Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution - 10+ Years of eCommerce experience. - 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify. - All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation . - 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.