Review my store

Cancelthat
2 0 0

I opened my store 3 months ago and no sales. I am looking for objective feedback on the store: www.SugarCrush-hair.com. Thanks in advance 

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> Adjust the dimensions of Header section, Due to half of the page contains header part.
-> Don't display Reviews in home page.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the menu section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> check below image
sugarcrush-hair-com-collections-straight-hair-wigs-1616565524537.png

-> And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Cancelthat 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add video at product pages
  • At header:

hairheader.png

• At footer: Add social profiles
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Improve your ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve social proofs
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Improve store speed for mobile

sugarspeed.png

• Do remarketing paid ads
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Cancelthat, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

Enable social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Cancelthat
2 0 0
Thank you!