Review My Store

Solved
RedSpc
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello everyone! I too am new to the business of e commerce. I designed an apparel and drinkware store, and I am still working on putting up my advertisements, and more designs are on the way. I wanted to see if anybody would take the time out of their busy day to take a look at my store and give me their honest opinion on how to improve it? I know sales won't happen overnight, I am in no hurry but I want to get a strong start. 
https://projectdesignsbyred.com/

Many thanks! 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
732 65 264

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @RedSpc 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make sticky Header for easy Navigation. It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on products, on the Homepage.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Great Work.

All the best!

Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
jules_edens
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi I just checked out your store, I really like it.  I love the designs they are great. I would definitely wear them. I really like the white and gold. I love the movement on the home page its quirky. Pictures are good too.

I am from Australia. I have a few t shirts on my store not many. My shop is organic skincare if you get the chance would you take a look. 

Thank-you 

Have a great day.  Julie x

RedSpc
Tourist
5 0 1

- I would love to review your store! Would you please send a link? 

Red

jules_edens
Tourist
4 0 2
http:// edensplaces.com

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
732 65 264

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @RedSpc 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make sticky Header for easy Navigation. It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on products, on the Homepage.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Great Work.

All the best!

Thanks,
Waytoapps
jules_edens
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you. Its is much appreciated. 

RedSpc
Tourist
5 0 1

Trailblazer thank you for your review! I have now added everything but a blog post and sticky header but those will hopefully be added on in the near future. Best regards!