Review my store

Katinezi
2 0 1

Hi there, 

I hope to get some feedback on my store. It’s been open for a month or so and many improvements will be made along the way ( such as adding more photos to product listings, upgrading to a paid theme etc) 🙂

I want to start paying for ads, so I would love to hear some feedback that would capture as many visitors and convert them into sales 🙂 

Here is my store: https://www.soventejewelry.com

Thank you ! 

Replies 5 (5)
Grace003
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello,

I have went through your store 
It is well designed and good looking.
I will help you to upgrade your Shopify store using premium theme and I will help you to promote your Shopify store using these kind of marketing
*Social media marketing
*Email marketing
*Sales funnel and
*Marketing ads.
And more also you need products review in order to improve your store conversations.
Reply to my message to know you acknowledged this or message me on Fiverr.com/divine_funnel .
I will be waiting for your response.
Beat regards
Grace.

MandasaTech
Shopify Expert
60 7 16

Great store.

Yes you are ready for the ads.

Product detail page will be the main page for ads:
https://www.soventejewelry.com/products/mermaid-moonstone-ring

Few suggestions:
a) Move title to top before main image
b) Keep product description open in tab by default (screenshot: https://nimb.ws/FAVQqL )
c) Move Lady wearing ring image on second spot : https://nimb.ws/1w9UjN  because user will attract to real person image more.
d) Try to add GIF in description or short 10 second video - Lady wearing Ring in image gallery for more attraction.

Other things are already fine.

Good Luck 🙂

Thank you

Want to modify or custom changes on store for affordable price?
Hire us - https://experts.shopify.com/mandasa-technologies
Email: info@mandasa.in
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Katinezi 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear. You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections in your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Besides, so many products on your website can make customers get lost. They may stick to discovering all your beautiful products and take a long time to make a buying decision. You can totally solve this problem by adding a sticky cart displaying on any page on your website. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. 

Sticky cart and sticky bar encourage customers to buy more and decrease the abandonment cart rate. You can try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart to activate Sticky cart in your store for free.

• Product page

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1533 50 434

Hi @Katinezi 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. Your Jewelry looks amazing. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. Nevertheless, I would recommend you consider eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Loyalty and Reward program

Loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. All those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to grow your brand community together.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and colour options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

KK.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @KatineziThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback:

Some of the good points of your store:

• good product page layout
  • great items
  • good design

- Add an announcement bar on the homepage with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.